"China a ‘welcome friend’ for reconstruction in Afghanistan: Taliban spokesman"

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
I'm just not interested in fighting a battle on behalf of the CIA and I think the Taliban are not either.

We have to try to remove a region from China so the US can have domination over the world? I'm just not interested in joining a campaign on that behalf.
I know you hate the west but don't make that blind you into thinking that China is different. China is an atheist totalitarian superpower which is enough to make it dangerous

anyways, I've seen a lot of people here attack China and openly support the US.

people have stockholm syndrome towards the West.

because they see the West as being so powerful, they support the West.

as China increasingly is seen as more powerful and the West is increasingly seen as weaker, those same type of people will suddenly be more and more inclined towards China. it's some kind of psychological thing where people want to support whichever team seems to be winning.

right now it isn't popular in the West to have a view of China that isn't the exact same as the official White House view. and unfortunately, I think this whole Uyghur propaganda has shown how gullible some Muslims are at having taken Western propaganda at face value.

but as time goes on, I think it will be more obvious that the Uyghur stuff is fake just like the wmds were fake and as China is increasingly perceived as the winning team and the media isn't totally dominated by anti-China elements, I think more and more people will suddenly want to support China.

I'm like a person who in 2003 thinks the wmds thing is fishy. right now everyone "knows" I'm wrong and that CNN is telling the truth but as time goes on it's going to end up being common knowledge that we were lied to yet again.

EZoCe6BXQAAtfXn.jpg

"but they're definitely not lying to us this time and Omar del Sur is definitely a Chinese shill and a bad person for thinking they might be lying again"

the sad thing is the Quran even tells Muslims to verify information and you have Muslims instead taking the CNN narrative at face value without actually investigating

O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.

-Surah Al-Ĥujurāt 49:6

CNN is Western propaganda just like the Chinese outlets and pro-China outlets represent the propaganda of the other side.

I think the only fair thing to do is to study both sides- and if you do, you will inevitably see that a lot of the Uyghur stuff in the media has been shown to be fake. I've already went into detail about this a while back. for example there was a clip of alleged Uyghur torture that turned out to be from... I think it was a BDSM video from Taiwan if I remember correctly.

It doesn't surprise me at all.
The thing about China is that it doesn't impose communism in other countries like the US or Europe. They don't care about your internal affairs.
They just want to build projects and they will give you loans with small interest.
For most of the last 2000 years, China peacefully traded with other countries without invading them, including Somalia 500 years ago. Unlike the westerners who colonized and enslaved people from other countries.
Now we are going back to the world before the West became the dominant force.
So expect that the world will become less and less democratic since dictatorships do not need to become a democracy if they want to get loans.
Look at Iran which was rejected by western countries, it now turned to China and it doesn't need the US or Europe anymore.

It doesn't surprise me at all.
The thing about China is that it doesn't impose communism in other countries like the US or Europe. They don't care about your internal affairs.

Chinese Communist Party culture is not imposed on foreign nations except Uyghuristan,Tibet, and a few other non Chinese ethnic nations under Chinese Communist Party rule.

@Periplus Im almost 100% sure that just as Russian controlled non native Russian territory is much larger than the Russian homeland, the non native Chinese territory under Chinese Communist Party rule is much larger than native Chinse territories under Chinese Communist Party rule. These are are ongoing cultural/religious genocides directed by the Chinese Communist Party

Last edited:
Chinese Communist Party culture is not imposed on foreign nations except Uyghuristan,Tibet, and a few other non Chinese ethnic nations under Chinese Communist Party rule.

@Periplus Im almost 100% sure that just as Russian controlled non native Russian territory is much larger than the Russian homeland, the non native Chinese territory under Chinese Communist Party rule is much larger than native Chinse territories under Chinese Communist Party rule. These are are ongoing cultural/religious genocides directed by the Chinese Communist Party

It's called Sinicization, this is what they have been doing for thousands of years.
China isn't perfect, but at least the rest of the planet won't have to worry about getting invaded by a superpower like Iraq.

Trending