CHECHENS beat the ass of a BLACK MAN who wanted their girl

Apollo

VIP
In my teens I had a Chechen colleague (same age) at a shop I worked at. The guy was incredibly low IQ, lmao. He frequently asked me what certain words meant and I had to dumb down my vocabulary to speak to him (the guy lived in my country for over 10 years).

:damn:

*He wasn't disabled, just dumb.

Apollo

VIP
In my teens I had a Chechen colleague (same age) at a shop I worked at. The guy was incredibly low IQ, lmao. He frequently asked me what certain words meant and I had to dumb down my vocabulary to speak to him (the guy lived in my country for over 10 years).

:damn:

*He wasn't disabled, just dumb.

Also had a young Salafist Bosnian working there who was constantly checking if I prayed five times a day.

And the boss was a middle aged Turk who bought alcohol and his wife had dyed blonde hair.

Weird times. The Ottoman Empire was all there.

:mjlol:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Also had a young Salafist Bosnian working there who was constantly checking if I prayed five times a day.

And the boss was a middle aged Turk who bought alcohol and his wife had dyed blonde hair.

Weird times. :mjlol:
Mini middle east?

Gangs are like dogs, like hyenas. Instead of standing there like a craven, emasculated b*tch, the Madoow should've adhered to his intuitive impulses and adrenaline, and either (a) run for his life, or (b) search for any large, sharp objects that could aid his chances in winning the conflict, and potentially returning for that situation without any serious injuries. Standing frozen and doing nothing feeds to their superficial confidence, and masks their own cowardice, thus worsening the situation.

They are like hyenas, they prey on you if they think you're (even in the slightest bit) weaker than them. If he chickens out, the most logical thing to do is to make a scene out of it and call others for help. Or hide and report their attempted assaults to the Police/Security.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

tenor.gif

which documentary tell me :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
They took it down.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Chechens are truly a different breed:mjlol:

All that beating and all he did was bleed? He let him hit him, and the hitter was exhausted by the end. When he stood up, he kept on hitting him yet the madoow didn't flinch. Walllee the power of the madoow body is under estimated.
1623780140148.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
adrenaline, he'll feel the pain later but you're right.

of course he is human. He will feel the pain. But his pain toleration was huge. His body very hard. Walaahi the man hitting him to him was like a womans feeble body hitting him. its strange. lol

Madoow they have the body but not the heart lol

Did the bosnian brother ever do that the turkish brother

Trending