CHECHENS beat the ass of a BLACK MAN who wanted their girl

Young Stalin honestly could pass in Afghanistan let alone Iran:

lYBfpT0.jpg

fsa8PU4.jpg

I take great amusement in the fact that a brown man once ruled a nation of now highly racist cadaans.
And that same country think of him as their greatest leader

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Young Stalin honestly could pass in Afghanistan let alone Iran:

lYBfpT0.jpg

fsa8PU4.jpg

I take great amusement in the fact that a brown man once ruled a nation of now highly racist cadaans.

And Staline is still highly liked by the Russians.

Russians like crazy, Authoritarian men.

He's an inspiration, abowe. A langaab who rose to rule the majority and became enshrined as the nation's hero. Just imagine a reer Madowweyne doing the same in Somalia back in the day or a Bajuni or a Barwani. Bismillah.
I don't know if you know about Lavrenti Beria. He was also georgian and even Stalin was fearing him. It's was well known that Ussr officials and even Stalin hide their daughters when Beria visited them :russ:

I dont see anuthibg special here, anybodu can be a target of violent mob.

Man, these Arabs tale kindness for weakness

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don't know if you know about Lavrenti Beria. He was also georgian and even Stalin was fearing him. It's was well known that Ussr officials and even Stalin hide their daughters when Beria visited them :russ:

Bisinka. These niggas are a different breed from other Bin Adan. Even very impressive in sports like olympic weightlifting and wrestling:

I went there on vacation once and took note of how readily available organic, quality foods are there. The farmer's market was killing it. Raw dairy products, quality meats and eggs. You can see why these niggas grow like oxen. I salute the Georgian race.

Now if only they had been Islamized.

:mjcry:

Bisinka. These niggas are a different breed from other Bin Adan. Even very impressive in sports like olympic weightlifting and wrestling:

I went there on vacation once and took note of how readily available organic, quality foods are there. The farmer's market was killing it. Raw dairy products, quality meats and eggs. You can see why these niggas grow like oxen. I salute the Georgian race.
And their language. Even Georgians don't know how to read their own language because it's so hard.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Now if only they had been Islamized.

:mjcry:

This wrestler is a beast.

:gucciwhat::damn:

They took it to far, the guy is drowning on his own blood. Werent they the ones that had ak47 and high speed crash in france, france made a mistake letting them in.

Trending