Buck Breaking

Sol

?
How has no one made a thread on this shit yet? :mjlol:

As a new threat to Black masculinity rises, Tariq "K-Flex" Nasheed joins forces in this documentary to uncover the hidden agenda behind it. Buck Breaking is a documentary film about the historic sexual exploitation of Black people globally. The film shows the correlation between the historic exploitation of Black men during slavery and the Jim Crow era, to the Buck Breaking tactics used today.

10mins in;
  • Ice age ended 5,000 years ago
  • Romans/Greeks wuz gay nd shieeet
  • Roman statues had liddle dicks nd shieet
  • Giraffes fucked b-tches nd shieet
History channel; down-syndrome edition. Holy shit, this is GOLD! :pachah1:

I'm dying bro.
I'm downloading this before they realize what a horrible mistake they made and purge it from the internet. This is the most unintentionally hilarious shit I've seen in years wallahi.

"BUCK STATUS: BROKEN, IRREVERSIBLY DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR" looooooooooooool

Sol

?
Thanks for posting this @Sol :salute:
@Nak-Muay-Kru Ya I'm also ganna download this

Forgot to mention this guy commissioned some artist to draw some white slave masters fucking built black slaves in numerous different settings and variations wallahi if a white guy made this there would be so much outcry but since it's made by a black guy it's being used as fuel and no one can say shit :drakelaugh:

10mins in;

Skip to any part and you hear the wildest shit :lolbron:

Last edited:
Forgot to mention this guy commissioned some artist to draw some white slave masters fucking built black slaves and numerous different settings and variations wallahi if a white guy made this there would be so much outcry but since it's made by a black guy it's being used as fuel and no one can say shit :drakelaugh:

Skip to any part and you hear the wildest shit :lolbron:

I'm 10 minutes in bro and I'm dying. I'm ganna watch the rest later. I already finished downloading the video.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
Serious stony faced black people talking about whatever bs juxtaposed with clips of gay black men twerking and drawings of slave booty :kanyehmm:

10mins in;

The part about greeks practicing sodomy is true. Soldiers used to use younger boy soldiers as their wives. When they eventually married the wife would shave her hair and they'd do be intimate in the dark... to ease them into straightness.

Romans used to do things that cannot be mentioned here...

The part about greeks practicing sodomy is true. Soldiers used to use younger boy soldiers as their wives. When they eventually married the wife would shave her hair and they'd do be intimate in the dark... to ease them into straightness.

Romans used to do things that cannot be mentioned here...
The Greek/Roman gay shit gets blown out of proportation, it's mostly propaganda LGBT freaks peddle to make the shit they do seem more palatable.

The Greek/Roman gay shit gets blown out of proportation, it's mostly propaganda LGBT freaks peddle to make the shit they do seem more palatable.
Ancient Greeks were gay as f*ck

"In cities such as Sparta and Thebes, there appeared to be a particularly strong emphasis on relationships between men and youths, and it was considered an important part of their education. On the night of their wedding, Spartan wives were expected to lie in a dark room and dress as a man - presumably to help their husbands make the transition from homosexual to heterosexual love. While in Thebes, the general Epaminondas commanded a regiment composed of 150 pairs of lovers. This 'Band of Lovers' became a formidable fighting force, with lover defending lover until death"

Emperor Caligula turned the palace into a brothel and pimped out his sisters :deadpeter: These niggas were wild as f*ck. On a side note imagine getting a night with the Emperor's sister :rejoice:

Last edited:
Why are people even talking about this. I'm supposed to eat my lunch soon. I don't want to hear about this.

And why are there AAs that want to advertise this kind of thing? Why highlight this kind of thing? Why not find some accomplishments and highlight accomplishments?

I honestly think there is some kind of weird cult of victimhood going on. Slavery was terrible but why dwell on things prior to the 1860's?

The only way this kind of makes sense is if it's some clever way to say lgbt promotion = buckbreaking = slavery = RACISM and it's part of some kind of social conservative kung fu move.

28:40 I never understood why black men did not fight back harder against their slave masters. Its not like they had anything, but their lives to lose. I rather be died than a slave! No way I'm ganna let another nigga enslave me let alone a woman.

Trending