CHECHENS beat the ass of a BLACK MAN who wanted their girl

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I am high-key impressed at how many Somalis know so much about the Soviets. People out here reading books or at least intently trawling through Wikipedia and documentaries. I see you, I appreciate you and carry on.

v4o2WOl.png

It's in my college major
:mjlol:

Yeah that's because they're generally criminals. I've seen everyone from caato faraxs to short squat albanians drop and throw police officers like it was nothing and then run off.

What's impressive is that regions wrestling and Judo (Russia in general tbh).
Lol, Wrestling/fighting runs through their DNA. I'd love to see Ramzan Kadyrov fight Vlad Putin:

The brutual beating the Madow brother got he defo fcked Chechnyan girls before lmao, that beating was personal wallahi, defo his sister took bbc

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
caucasians like chechans and dagestanis arent to be messed around with thier very true to their word and will make you suffer

I don't know if you know about Lavrenti Beria. He was also georgian and even Stalin was fearing him. It's was well known that Ussr officials and even Stalin hide their daughters when Beria visited them :russ:
To be fair everyone was scared of Beria he was a well known rapist who enjoyed torturing women :mjlol:

Why are man dick policing other men :mindblown: Hopefully, they send these savage Chechens to prison.

Last edited:
Buck breaking has made its way to Somalispot.

:farmajoyaab:

Yep

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Yep

Tariq Nasheed must be stopped. Imagine unwittingly emasculating your ancestors like this.