CHEATING

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing i noticed when men cheat they can still be there for their significant other,they dont change its like its something normal,they take care of her and their children if he was married,most of the time
But when women cheat they completely change their loyalty shifts to the new guy most of the time

I have seen/heard of women do all kinds of crazy stuff like, cheating, killing their own children, divorce rape their husbands and not letting the father see his own children.

The issues I have with my mother and older sisters may have also affected my views on women over the years.
I'm sorry

Whaaattt?????
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:
:what1::what1::what1:
That's so true. If your going to someone else of the opposite sex spilling your business and worries and concerns and fears to them then your emotionally cheating. Why cant you turn to the person your with instead? Shouldn't your spouse be the one you open up to and have deep conversations with!

One thing i noticed when men cheat they can still be there for their significant other,they dont change its like its something normal,they take care of her and their children if he was married,most of the time
But when women cheat they completely change their loyalty shifts to the new guy most of the time
Many men think that just because their taking care of their kids and wife financially that what they do outside of the house doesnt matter, or they believe they wont get caught. But I guarantee you whats done in the dark comes to light AND when the wife finds out he'll ask for forgiveness and mention how he hasnt neglected her but let's be honest, hes only going to apologize for getting caught NOT for what he was doing. Women love harder than men. And if a woman does cheat most likely its because the person she has been with has done her wrong so many times that maybe she wants to give him a taste of his own medicine so he can feel what shes felt.

What some consider & view as cheating others would disagree. So what would you guys classify as cheating/unfaithful?

Cheating i would say is if he fell for another girl and is tryna Persue her and not tell me about it since islamically he can 2nd wife.

I would rather he tell me : hey hun I’ve caught feelings for so and so
Me: thanks for that. PICK 1. If he picks her den that’s it.

VixR

Veritas
I hate emotionally cheating. I dont mind if my husband fked a dhi.lo, but what makes me mad is females who are his best friend and he confides to. I could strangle them with own hands, and enjoy them taking their last breath.
:gucciwhat:

People define cheating both physically and emotionally and both are destructive because it is a betrayal of loyalty they had for one another and destroys the trust that both parties built upon their relationship. The physical aspect of cheating is very clear, but the emotional side is very complex and thus viewed differently by men and women. For example, a bloke will feel more devastated if a women cheats him physically and most women find emotional infidelity a bit more stronger or to be as similar as physical and harder to deal with. They rightfully contend that the physical cheating leads to an emotional connection with the person they are cheating with. I think it all comes down to our biological conditioning to sex. A bloke needs no warming (foreplay) as much as a female, therefore, she needs that emotional connection before the act. I think both leave mental scars and damage their trust.

VixR

Veritas
Never in my life would I have thought that eedo @Basra may be having homicidal thoughts. :deadmanny:
Well, it’s honest. Too honest.

I’ve been in that position where when you have friends whose girlfriends feel uncomfortable with the friendship so you have to legit ghost them in a way or it causes problems, but some chicks are way cool and you hit it off with them too.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

I know guys that talk with other girls tell them how they love them etc even though they already married that’s the definition of emotional cheating

It’s the Same with getting a 2nd wife without telling your wife

Well, it’s honest. Too honest.

I’ve been in that position where when you have friends whose girlfriends feel uncomfortable with the friendship so you have to legit ghost them in a way or it causes problems, but some chicks are way cool and you hit it off with them too.
If your in a marriage or relationship with someone and u have a close friendship with the opposite sex and it makes your partner feel uncomfortable it must be for a reason. No one is going just going to feel uncomfortable or feel threatened just because. If you have a friendship with the opposite sex and its causing problems for you and your relationship it's best if you just stop it and put your partner first if not it wont end well and you'll lose your spouse/ significant other.

I know guys that talk with other girls tell them how they love them etc even though they already married that’s the definition of emotional cheating

Your so right!

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
It’s a thing look it up
That's so true. If your going to someone else of the opposite sex spilling your business and worries and concerns and fears to them then your emotionally cheating. Why cant you turn to the person your with instead? Shouldn't your spouse be the one you open up to and have deep conversations with!

Well its her fault at the end of the day, think for yourself @Mercury what could push a man so far away from his wife, that he met with another chick, just so he could "cheat emotionally"
:manny:
Everything has a cause sxb

:whoa:Being a shitty husband does not automatically meam zina

VixR

Veritas
If your in a marriage or relationship with someone and u have a close friendship with the opposite sex and it makes your partner feel uncomfortable it must be for a reason. No one is going just going to feel uncomfortable or feel threatened just because. If you have a friendship with the opposite sex and its causing problems for you and your relationship it's best if you just stop it and put your partner first if not it wont end well and you'll lose your spouse/ significant other.
Unfortunately, that’s not true. Some people can feel threatened regardless, it can be about how they feel about themselves, or thoughts about the how long we’ve been friends or plain attractiveness, but I can respect it. After all, you don’t want to impede your friends’ love life.

Some girls, you’ll even be the one who introduced them, and later they’ll have threatened thoughts about you, while others you’ll click with right away and they’re fine. Same with guys when I’m in a relationship, some would have problems with friends who’re male, meanwhile others are way more realistic.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:whoa:Being a shitty husband does not automatically meam zina

I didn’t say it’s zina if you intend to go into a polygamous marriage than tell your wife and if you have to hide the 2nd wife its no different than cheating cause the minute the wife finds out you broke 2 things already her trust and the future you had with her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending