CHEATING

Status
Not open for further replies.
What some consider & view as cheating others would disagree. So what would you guys classify as cheating/unfaithful?

Well to be honest, i think as a man you have this type of appreciation for your significant other, depending on how far you are in a relationship ofcourse, i wouldnt like it if my girl would interact with guys behind my back, i'd make it clear from the get go, either act reserved since we got this thing going on or gtfo.

If i'd catch her being ringed at night by guys, i'd show her the door immediately.... :mjswag:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
What some consider & view as cheating others would disagree. So what would you guys classify as cheating/unfaithful?
Simple. Doing anything that you'd have to hide from your significant other. If you can't do it openly, you're cheating. Simple as that. If I text a friend openly, regardless of her being a woman, it's calm. If I met a woman, and text in secret, I'm doing some shady shit.

Of course all of this is dependent on the level of the relationship. If I'm just dating and barely know a woman, I'm not gonna be in 100% commitment mode unless I exclusively date a woman for at least 3 solid dates.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I hate emotionally cheating. I dont mind if my husband fked a dhi.lo, but what makes me mad is females who are his best friend and he confides to. I could strangle them with own hands, and enjoy them taking their last breath.

I hate emotionally cheating. I dont mind if my husband fked a dhi.lo, but what makes me mad is females who are his best friend and he confides to. I could strangle them with own hands, and enjoy them taking their last breath.
Being emotionally involved with someone of the opposite sex is worst then sleeping with them, so I agree with you. It's more intimate if you are emotionally connected to that person and so I'd be piss.

Simple. Doing anything that you'd have to hide from your significant other. If you can't do it openly, you're cheating. Simple as that. If I text a friend openly, regardless of her being a woman, it's calm. If I met a woman, and text in secret, I'm doing some shady shit.

Of course all of this is dependent on the level of the relationship. If I'm just dating and barely know a woman, I'm not gonna be in 100% commitment mode unless I exclusively date a woman for at least 3 solid dates.
I agree, if you cant tell the person your with about what your doing then maybe that's a sign you shouldn't be doing it in the first place. If someone goes out of their way to do something that's wrong and their sneaky about it then you know their up to bo good and probably cheating.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Anything physical you wouldn’t want your partner see you doing with someone else

If you have to hide your texts or phone calls from your partner your cheating

Same with emotional cheating if you’re thinking about the other person confiding in them over your partner you’re cheating

Anything physical you wouldn’t want your partner see you doing with someone else

If you have to hide your texts or phone calls from your partner your cheating

Same with emotional cheating if you’re thinking about the other person confiding in them over your partner
100% agree.

Why dont you? What has a woman done to you personally for you to feel so strongly towards them?
I have seen/heard of women do all kinds of crazy stuff like, cheating, killing their own children, divorce rape their husbands and not letting the father see his own children.

The issues I have with my mother and older sisters may have also affected my views on women over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending