CHEATING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Marehaan was original Mar- qaan...a marehaan jahil pronounced it as Marehaan and thats how it went down from posterity

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Marehaan was original Mar- qaan...a marehaan jahil pronounced it as Marehaan and thats how it went down from posterity

tenor.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For some weird reason I just assumed basra was full mj. Partly because she is funny and I never came a lander with sense of humor

I thought Lander r funny purely on the basis of their mother tongue, aaf waqooyi

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Waar maa walantahay? This is like the 5th time I the Sheikh have told you @Basra stop slandering the gob gob clan of the horn of Somalia that is Beesha barakaysan ee Marehan. Your the irrelevant one. Marehan are in the news 24/7. Just yesterday I was watching my ina adeer Jaalle Farmaajo going to China. And yep he's a Marehan Ugaas just like myself.

Waryaa Fahad Yasin is meeting Xi, Farmajo will meet with the park & recreations minister

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Waryaa Fahad Yasin is meeting Xi, Farmajo will meet with the park & recreations minister

Waryaa stop acting like that Sheekhaal guy. You aren't him nor have no affiliation with him whatsoever. Jaalle Farmaajo is the President and he's the one meeting Xi. Ciyaarta iska dhaaf. :heh:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Waryaa stop acting like that Sheekhaal guy. You aren't him nor have no affiliation with him whatsoever. Jaalle Farmaajo is the President and he's the one meeting Xi. Ciyaarta iska dhaaf. :heh:

I'm not acting like him, we just happen to share the same name

Status
Not open for further replies.