Change starts from home!

When did i say anything hateful?

Switch your brain on...

I've made countless of threads about M1dgaans. (No anger or disrespect)

The moment i mention madows or Bantus I get hate but a lot of traffic to my thread, so keep it coming.

:pachah1:

Do you not see how predictable you lot are?

Nah, i'm not the one who is attacking people. I simply made a thread, feeling sorry for them like I did for M1dgaans which got a positive rating btw.

But now the hate is so bad I've managed to get 5+ thread and i'm just chilling laughing with people getting dhiig karr and being called a half Madow, ugly and all sorts of names.

So who really is upset?

:mjlol:

I've been here long enough, this topic is enough to rile up the xasids.
You dont know who is triggered or having dhiig kar. Thats your imagination. You created a thread and got responses

I've made countless of threads about M1dgaans. (No anger or disrespect)

The moment i mention madows or Bantus I get hate but a lot of traffic to my thread, so keep it coming.

:pachah1:

Do you not see how predictable you lot are?

95% of the stuff you post is about black people. Everytime i log on i see you posting some cringy things about them.

95% of the stuff you post is about black people. Everytime i log on i see you posting some cringy things about them.

Are you mad, look at the general section? Everything is about BLM and the riots! Like what other topics have you guys been talking about recently?

Before sspot used to be diverse when I was HalimaJ

You dont know who is triggered or having dhiig kar. Thats your imagination. You created a thread and got responses

Bro, if someone is insulting you, calling you all different names under the sun, then yes you will assume they are mad.

:damedamn:

Its not about the responses, its about the types of responses i've gotten.

@Jaydaan, deep down you know these lot love to bash madows, that is why your madow threads which you have been doing have been getting 8+ pages.

Are you mad, look at the general section? Everything is about BLM and the riots! Like what other topics have you guys been talking about recently?

Before sspot used to be diverse when I was HalimaJ

95% of Jaydaans threads are black related to such an extent I was thinking why is this boy obsessed with them, but the difference is he bashes them, whist I don't.

But you don't seem to have a problem with that. If this was thread hating on them I would get a thumbs up.

You lot are VERY predictable.

Bro, if someone is insulting you, calling you all different names under the sun, then yes you will assume they are mad.

@Jaydaan, deep down you know these lot love to bash madows, that is why your madow threads which you have been doing have been getting 8+ pages.
Funny you say that actually..
You're not even ethnically Somali so wtf are you even talking about?

You are racially Middle eastern so the hell would someone ever see you as black?

What an idiot.
The old me would have ripped you into shreds, so behave yourself you dumb idiot.

The only ones that really support your nonsense are mentally braindead idiots who support racist Islamophobes.

You're the fool that thinks he would be treated better than a madow, and aligns himself with people that hate him and his people.

Like I said ultimate nacaas.

Get out of here.

Ufff.
I can see where everyone is coming from, but the man you posted is an idiot.

A lot of madow men only seem to care about themselves. Many black women have been shot by the police, but the black community hardly talks about it.

Madow men have an issue if only their plight isn't the centre. I wish they cared about their women the way other communities do.
Seems like you're the mad one.

95% of Jaydaans threads are black related to such an extent I was thinking why is this boy obsessed with them, but the difference is he bashes them, whist I don't.

But you don't seem to have a problem with that. If this was thread hating on them I would get a thumbs up.

You lot are VERY predictable.

He sounds like a troll and you sound serious.

Like she said, probably a troll and people are exhausted of the typical black man sob story. We don't care.

You're version of independent thought is to peddle hateful nonsense you're too much of a ***** to say in real life.

That is not independence huuno...

I've spoken about other opressed Somali groups but only get attention when it is Somali Bantus and madows. Because you hate them that much.

Why are you okay with me talking about M1dgaans but not Somali Bantu?
Midgans are somali by blood while bantus are not
Blood always come first and its like this everywhere not just Somalia

You have no problem bending the truth. Where did you get 85% from? Madows are in the news all the time which is why they discussed. Blm is talked about on social media right now

You have no problem bending the truth. Where did you get 85% from? Madows are in the news all the time which is why they discussed. Blm is talked about on social media right now

Did I not say the same thing to joker? The majority of this forum is talking about madows because of BLM.

But less be real Jaydaan, your threads are mostly about Ilhan Omar and madows.

I hardly start threads.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
My info is from elders I know who grew up in Xamar in the 70s. Everyone knows they were mistreated and this is not up for debate.

The only difference here is that people actively support their subjection with some people believing they should be kicked out Somalia.

Lets not lie now, don't talk to me like i'm a flipping foreigner or someone who has never been back home.
But justice have been served. Niggas that were not even there got the death penelty. One only got aquitted. So what miscarriage of justice occured. He got his justice.

Claim victim will not help nobody. Dont make it seem that they are treated like slaves when there isnt

in every Society there is discrimination.

It isn't that at all, people are just sick of people with victim mentalities. It isn't only Somalis, it's everyone.
they're sick of victim mentalities but okay with victimizing mentalities :comeon: usually when people are a little too vocal about sjw but never say a peep about the opposite that's very telling

more likely people feel slightly attacked because they want to hold the same views without the label

their sick of victim mentalities but okay with victimizing mentalities :comeon: usually when people are a little too vocal about sjw but never say a peep about the opposite that's very telling

more likely people feel slightly attacked because they want to hold the same views without the label
What views? I'm Isaaq, I have nothing to do with Madows. It's just tired.

Trending