Catholic, missionaries spread Christianity in Somalia - Sheakh Saiid Raage

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are doing the biding of the jihadists by strongly opposing churches ad Christians. The jihadists want to kill Christians but when these suit and tie wearing Muslims attack them through speech, it's mission accomplished for Al Shaaab.

They're not worried about terrorism because their religion is full of terror and hate. Where do you think Al Shabab and ISIS get their hideous ideology from?

Al Shabab is instrumental to destabilize Somalia and has nothing to do with religion.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
pedo catholics :nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl: honestly i could care less if a couple somalis become protestant christians and decide to build a church, just keep catholic missionaries away from somalia we dont need a child brothel house disguised as a catholic church

They are doing the biding of the jihadists by strongly opposing churches ad Christians. The jihadists want to kill Christians but when these suit and tie wearing Muslims attack them through speech, it's mission accomplished for Al Shaaab.

They're not worried about terrorism because their religion is full of terror and hate. Where do you think Al Shabab and ISIS get their hideous ideology from?
No, we're Muslim. As Muslims, we believe that Christianity is wrong through and through. Bearing that in mind, why tf would we want to build something we believe is wrong completely? You may be a gaalo, but use your common sense

No, we're Muslim. As Muslims, we believe that Christianity is wrong through and through. Bearing that in mind, why tf would we want to build something we believe is wrong completely? You may be a gaalo, but use your common sense

Because if your ideas are strong enough some competition will only make that more evident.

The fear of churches is a fear of losing dominance of the Somali mind.

Because if your ideas are strong enough some competition will only make that more evident.

The fear of churches is a fear of losing dominance of the Somali mind.
It's an unnecessary risk. While there won't be a significant number of conversions, there will still be conversions. It's best to avoid it completely.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You'd let it be built because it's people's free expression. It's not real; Jesus was a Jewish hippie bullshitter and Muhammad was a 7th century con artist. You don't have a point. Neither is right. Let them say their nonsense because in the west, they let you do your nonsense, when there's every reason to not let you do it.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
It's an unnecessary risk. While there won't be a significant number of conversions, there will still be conversions. It's best to avoid it completely.
Unnecessary risk? What are you preserving? You don't have something worth protecting. Let them in for a change and maybe things will get better.

You'd let it be built because it's people's free expression. It's not real; Jesus was a Jewish hippie bullshitter and Muhammad was a 7th century con artist. You don't have a point. Neither is right. Let them say their nonsense because in the west, they let you do your nonsense, when there's every reason to not let you do it.
Someone please ban this bipolar multi-nicker. Didn't this guy report crudetruth to the the FBI? :drakewtf:

Are you a multi-nicker yourself? :gucciwhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lel.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Don't Muslims preach in every country in the World? Haven't Muslims built a mosque in very country on the world?
Stop the hypocrisy, let them preach peacefully, it's freedom of speech.

:farmajoyaab:

Do you know the history of missionaries in Somalia? If you knew, you would not be comparing apples to oranges.

Hint hint : it involves the abuse of small children.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This Raage prick is the guy who said he saw hundreds of Somali girls with HIV being "held" in a room in the UK. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously. On a different note, if these people come to you with their nonsense, take whatever they give you and lol along. If someone comes to you with food/money and tells you to declare that "unicorns exist and they are watching you", what's the cost to you of saying that? The only reason you'd be troubled by that is if you DO believe in unicorns but Islamic unicorns, not filthy Christian unicorns.

A lot of Somalis already do that.

:faysalwtf: This is why we are a SHITTY people. Absolutely no dignity or honour.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This Raage prick is the guy who said he saw hundreds of Somali girls with HIV being "held" in a room in the UK. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously. On a different note, if these people come to you with their nonsense, take whatever they give you and lol along. If someone comes to you with food/money and tells you to declare that "unicorns exist and they are watching you", what's the cost to you of saying that? The only reason you'd be troubled by that is if you DO believe in unicorns but Islamic unicorns, not filthy Christian unicorns.

ArchBishop

Sorry mate, that sheikh is not Raage, but another one higher in the Salafi ranks, he is called Sheikh Mohamud Shibile. Here he is.

He is debunked here.

:farmajoyaab:

Do you know the history of missionaries in Somalia? If you knew, you would not be comparing apples to oranges.

Hint hint : it involves the abuse of small children.

I already said I don't want these people in our country because they are pedos, and we have enough on our plate with Islam as it is, we don't need anymore religion .

However I'm talking about the pure hypocrisy of Muslims, who demand that they preach their religion all over the globe, but object to non-Muslims preaching in Muslims countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending