Catholic, missionaries spread Christianity in Somalia - Sheakh Saiid Raage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siciid Raage is nothing short of a pompous idiot. He didn't even have respect for his first Somali wife. He's from Somaliland but doesn't want help from missionaries for his people who desperately need it? Newsflash: Christian and Catholic missionaries are the ones who sponsor refugees to come to the West. They also encourage and help Somalis set up mosques and community centers. Shut up with the conspiracy theories. Somalis complain too much. :rolleyes:
Hey hey Sheikh quoted from Badari Catholic listen first the video

He's just another Alshabaab propagandist. Take it from me, the world's foremost expert in Jihadi mentality, this is how they start brainwashing people.

Somalis are being slaughtered by corrupt police, Alshabaab Jihadis, so-called peacekeepers, hunger, disease, ignorance... and this so-called Shiikh thinks his time is better spent fighting boogeyman Christian fifth column?

Somalis love nothing more than get a cup of shaah for some the latest sheeko. All I ever hear of this Siad Raage guy is stories, usually stories where he is saying bad things about women. How come this guy never quotes the
Siciid Raage is nothing short of a pompous idiot. He didn't even have respect for his first Somali wife. He's from Somaliland but doesn't want help from missionaries for his people who desperately need it? Newsflash: Christian and Catholic missionaries are the ones who sponsor refugees to come to the West. They also encourage and help Somalis set up mosques and community centers. Shut up with the conspiracy theories. Somalis complain too much. :rolleyes:

The guy is a prick.

I never see people become worried about terrorism or radical Islam being spread. They look the other way

But when fake rumors of Christianity or 1 church being built are spread, everyone starts panicking and take it very seriously.

I never see people become worried about terrorism or radical Islam being spread. They look the other way

But when fake rumors of Christianity or 1 church being built are spread, everyone starts panicking and take it very seriously.

If you had followed the politic section, you would have read about Our concern and worries from terrorism in Somalia. You are the moderator you should know that.

If you had followed the politic section, you would have read about Our concern and worries from terrorism in Somalia. You are the moderator you should know that.

There is only AUN said whenever a bomb goes off.

There's nothing wrong with churches being built or Somali Christians. If 50% of Somalis become Christians overnight, no big deal.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
This Raage prick is the guy who said he saw hundreds of Somali girls with HIV being "held" in a room in the UK. I wouldn't take anything he says seriously. On a different note, if these people come to you with their nonsense, take whatever they give you and lol along. If someone comes to you with food/money and tells you to declare that "unicorns exist and they are watching you", what's the cost to you of saying that? The only reason you'd be troubled by that is if you DO believe in unicorns but Islamic unicorns, not filthy Christian unicorns.

There is only AUN said whenever a bomb goes off.

There's nothing wrong with churches being built or Somali Christians. If 50% of Somalis become Christians overnight, no big deal.

There are more than AUN in my threads, I bring solutions and discuss the problem (cause, solution, ways to fight them) just admit you don't follow my threads.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Something else, it is so low to bribe hungry people by food to abandon their faith.
The "bribes" in the form of food/money are tangible things that can help you in the world. Your faith and what these missionaries are bringing you, are equally nonsensical and grown people should understand that. A Christian asking you to accept Jesus as lord shouldn't startle you at all. You should chuckle and move along. Jesus is not lord. You know that.

There are more than AUN in my threads, I bring solutions and discuss the problem (cause, solution, ways to fight them) just admit you don't follow my threads.

Too many of your Farmaajo threads are obviously hiding your other imaginary threads.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The spreading of Christianity in Somalia is not a problem. Muslims changing their religion from Islam to Christianity is not a problem. It's absurd and nonsensical and they will get over it.

The spreading of Christianity in Somalia is not a problem. Muslims changing their religion from Islam to Christianity is not a problem. It's absurd and nonsensical and they will get over it.

You don't get my point, it is Catholic Church the problem and their pedophile priests.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

They are doing the biding of the jihadists by strongly opposing churches ad Christians. The jihadists want to kill Christians but when these suit and tie wearing Muslims attack them through speech, it's mission accomplished for Al Shaaab.

They're not worried about terrorism because their religion is full of terror and hate. Where do you think Al Shabab and ISIS get their hideous ideology from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts