Housewife
-She has less responsibility
-She cooks food
-she takes care of the kids

Disadvantages
-Money is all on you
-bills are all on you
-sending lacag home is all on you

It looks like I am gonna be a career wife, Washington is too expensive for one income. Who ever comes home first cooks. We will both do the housework.

This awaits you.
Enjoy.

images

:fittytousand:

On a side note the girl on the far left has a real cuck for a dad.
:susp:

While were both children free i'd like to focus on my career full time. I'd prefer if it was 60/40, majority of it being me. I work shift work so realistically speaking days im off I can take over but days im working I need his support. When I have children in shaa Allah plan is to work part-time (2-3 days in the week). Its not realistic to become a housewife for my lifestyle as my family expects a check from me (as they rightfully deserve) and unless hes paying for my expenses as well as my families im working!! The only reason i'd become a full time housewife is if one of my parents got sick and needed a full time caregiver, that's it.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Can't scream equality between the sexes when women spend more time off either way doesn't matter a single male could work less hours and be more productive because he's not pregnant or checking out the guy who just walked in the reception

this is totally not sattire :p

Career wife/Housewife inshaallah

So the first few years of the marriage we'll both be working
We're both adults so the cleaning/cooking aspect shouldn't be an issue, i'll cook when im home early and he can cook when he's not occupied. As for the finances i don't mind splitting the bills if there's a shortage in money however if he gets enough money to spend on the house then by all means he should go for it. In later years when we have children (4/5 years after marriage) then i would obviously stay at home to look after my children and he'd be the breadwinner, until the kids are old enough
So you did 12 years of school and 4 years of uni to just work for 5 years? Whatever floats your boat i guess

Ultimately depends on whether we can live decent enough on a single income. That said, imho, a full time housewife is vastly superior and preferable in ideal circumstances.

Girl what job do you have? If you stay out of the work force for that long aint nobody gonna want to hire you. How long is 'abit' ?
but kids need their mother at that age, so i'll have to stay for a while and i'm still at uni:mjpls: whats your intake on this topic?

Leave the woman alone. You guys always force work on women :mahubowtf:
Lmaooo fine. But im just saying what was the point of going to a 4 year university?? you dont need a degree to change diapers and shit. If you want to be a housewife from the minute you pop out babies why go to university aslan? dont make sense to me.:ayaanswag:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I think I’m not gonna have problem with my girl working as long as the money she gets goes to her family, atleast 50% whether it’s the family she has with me or her own I have no problem. I’m not gonna have a woman working, saving her money while I break my back working to feed her fat ass. I’m not gonna provide for her FAMILY, idgaf, they didn’t raise me. Even if she decides to stay home, I am still not gonna provide for her family.

Lmaooo fine. But im just saying what was the point of going to a 4 year university?? you dont need a degree to change diapers and shit. If you want to be a housewife from the minute you pop out babies why go to university aslan? dont make sense to me.:ayaanswag:
So she can be a knowledgeable women a career should be a backup option for women

but kids need their mother at that age, so i'll have to stay for a while and i'm still at uni:mjpls: whats your intake on this topic?
If Allah gives me kids ill stay at home for the first 2 years and probs do some light work during those 2 years from home mostly. idk but my islamic teacher used to say the first 2 years of a childs life is important in their mental development. Idk if its true but everyone I know who didnt have consistent attention for the first 2 years is fucked up in the head in one way or another. I dont have the patience for a mentally unstable child tbh....:abuxyga:.

But I plan on going to med school so best believe im not being a house wife. tf this look like? :childplease:
I have plans inshallah to return to Somalia and I mainly plan on working for my wadan. im not trynna neglect the kids cause ill still find time for them but......... lmao wallahi I dont wanna be running after these kids 24/7. but thats just me tbh......i might end up being a qashin mom (god forbid) so dont follow my path.... :damedamn:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
You're so mysoginistic. I hope you meet a dominatrix that will show you to respect woman.
bednV9R.png
GIRL POWER
How about you stop worrying about me and worry about yourself pussy.
Just one glance from me makes women flustered irl. You have to be a real man to achieve this sort of imposing dominance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending