career wife or housewife

Career wife or Housewife

• Career wife

• Housewife

• Either

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about you stop worrying about me and worry about yourself pussy.
Just one glance from me makes women flustered irl. You have to be a real man to achieve this sort of imposing dominance.
Thanks for acknowledging that you scare women with your creepy face. The reason why women get flustered by your stare is that they are shook because your eye raping them and they're scared that they will be assaulted by this creepy staring person.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Thanks for acknowledging that you scare women with your creepy face. The reason why women get flustered by your stare is that they are shook because your eye raping them and they're scared that they will be assaulted by this creepy staring person.
Thats alot of assumptions man, do you really wanna go toe to toe with me? You cant even handle the girls here.

Thats alot of assumptions man, do you really wanna go toe to toe with me? You cant even handle the girls here.
I don't handle girls because I'm not misogynistic. We only have differences in opinions.
Come at me ass nigga. When you take your shot you better not miss the king bum ass nigga.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I don't handle girls because I'm not misogynistic. We only have differences in opinions.
Come at me ass nigga. When you take your shot you better not miss the king bum ass nigga.
Alright ladies calm down now, we all know none of you are with the shits.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I decline man, keep it moving. You are not worthy like Killmonger said to that nigga T'challa.
I'm already a king why would I fight a white knight?
EG7bQ_s-200x150.gif

If Allah gives me kids ill stay at home for the first 2 years and probs do some light work during those 2 years from home mostly. idk but my islamic teacher used to say the first 2 years of a childs life is important in their mental development. Idk if its true but everyone I know who didnt have consistent attention for the first 2 years is fucked up in the head in one way or another. I dont have the patience for a mentally unstable child tbh....:abuxyga:.

But I plan on going to med school so best believe im not being a house wife. tf this look like? :childplease:
I have plans inshallah to return to Somalia and I mainly plan on working for my wadan. im not trynna neglect the kids cause ill still find time for them but......... lmao wallahi I dont wanna be running after these kids 24/7. but thats just me tbh......i might end up being a qashin mom (god forbid) so dont follow my path.... :damedamn:
Ma'sha'allah sis best of luck :salute:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
For us men there's a lot of pressure to get married people make remarks about not marrying for loosers or for gay people truth is marriage limits a lot of stuff it's basically a contract your better off lonely for ever then in a bad marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts