Yet another Somali man dead due to gang violence.. is the Somali Canadian community doomed?

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
This just shows that we need more big homies in our community to teach the youngins on the dangers of this type of lifestyle :mjdontkno:
Da big homies get no respect upti these lil hothead kids will jus clown on dem prolly call him a gerb for spreading positivity

World

VIP
From what I've seen these are the only xalimos that care about Somali street niggas.

Now when it comes to your avg somali dude I feel like majority of us don't give AF about them.

We probably got a lot of dudes that share the same views as @Richard Pearson regarding this issue.

Only niggas that seem to care about them are faraxs that hang out with these guys. Which makes me wonder. Why the hell are some of you guys hanging out with these dudes?? @NomadicWarlord @Haji baris🍛💯

Your avg religious Somali guy isn't hanging out with hood niggas.
They grew up in the same community, played sports together, went to the same schools, same mosques esp in ramadan or jumah. Why do u think a lot of faraxs in the street life become practicing? Its because those religious faraxs know them and give them advice to leave that life behind.

They grew up in the same community, played sports together, went to the same schools, same mosques esp in ramadan or jumah. Why do u think a lot of faraxs in the street life become practicing? Its because those religious faraxs know them and give them advice to leave that life behind.
Lol nah its cause they go threw street problems and realize, the streets a myth and go back to the deen....the smart ones atleast

Trending

Latest posts