"Can't turn a hôe into a housewife" now had scientific backing lol

Some men are fools.. But maybe so called good girls/women are too boring and that is why guys go to have fun with the h*es.. But at the same time they don't want to have kids with a h*e.. So wife should be a good woman and the side chick should be a ***..
Is that to be expected in a normal marriage in your world? Just curious :childplease:

Lotta "hoes" know the game. When I was in uni, I used to hang with some of em. They knew the game. They use men just as easily as fuckbois use women.

I know for a fact there are city girls that are winning in these streets.

I don't really feel ways about it though cause I'm not interested in being married and have my reasons for that.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda 🇦🇺🇸🇴
VIP
If you come to the homies in real life with this shit, you'll get knocked the f*ck out.. Or as Trump would express is they'll carry you away on a stretcher.. @Nak-Muay-Kru come see this fuckery :mjlol:

No, nearly all my friends share the same opinions as me and they're dudes bro.

Also, I did combat sports for years, I don't think a skinny faraax is knocking me out lol.

Sexism and racism are bottom tier behaviour.

No, nearly all my friends share the same opinions as me and they're dudes bro.

Also, I did combat sports for years, I don't think a skinny faraax is knocking me out lol.

Sexism and racism are bottom tier behaviour.
Are you a gaal? Just wondering, because a lot of people on here are.

In that case, I can see that western ideals have corrupted your brain. However, feminism in the west can't co-exist with Islam, for numerous reasons.

Last edited:

Periplus

VIP
Are you a gaal? Just wondering, because a lot of people on here are.

In that case, I can see that western ideals have corrupted your brain. However feminism in the west can't co-exist with Islam, for numerous reasons.

No, I am a muslim.

Islam believes women and men are equal but not identical.

Islam may not believe in what Western feminists believe in but it does advocate for equality and its not a sexist religion.

No, I am a muslim.

Islam believes women and men are equal but not identical.

Islam may not believe in what Western feminists believe in but it does advocate for equality and its not a sexist religion.
We are equal in value, but we are not equal in many different ways. Feminism is the idea that we are equal in basically everything, which contradicts our religion. Get it?

Besides, where did you get sexism from what I've said?

giphy.gif

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
99.99% of Kafirs will look at you as if you've just qouted Mein Kamfpf if you say that sleeping around is amorale, bad or damaging.

There a people with a body counts in the triple digits who will out-right attack you if you attempt to call their actions shameful. Their "live and let live" apathetic attitutes has completely wrecked these people wallahi.

This study basically says that Kafir women who sleep around casually feel less and less guilt about it the more they engage in that behaviour.

The guilt of being ran throught doesn't stop them from doing it again, in fact it only makes them repeat that same behaviour. Nor does their guilt make them seek out higher quality of men in the future. Gaals eternally BTFOed :pachah1::mjlol:

“When the believer commits sin, a black spot appears on his heart. If he repents and gives up that sin and seeks forgiveness, his heart will be polished. But if (the sin) increases, (the black spot) increases. That is the Ran that Allah mentions in His Book: “Nay! But on their hearts is the Ran (covering of sins and evil deeds) which they used to earn.” (83:14). (Ibn Majah)

I got some black spots on heart from recent sins I need to purify myself of. Subhanallah wa bihamdi 100 times a day guys. It washes away sins even if they were as much as sea foam

Periplus

VIP
We are equal in value, but we are not equal in many different ways.

Besides, where did you get sexism from what I've said?

giphy.gif

Feminism is literally the opposition to sexism. To oppose one, is to support the other.

It's like to not support racial equality is to support racism. Similar idea.

Don't look at what people say on the internet as what "feminism" is. It gets perverted based on what specific opinions people hold on topics.

Feminism as a concept is the opposition of sexism towards females. Similar to many things, it can get perverted by people but its overarching meaning and goals are still correct.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
99.99% of Kafirs will look at you as if you've just qouted Mein Kamfpf if you say that sleeping around is amorale, bad or damaging.

There a people with a body counts in the triple digits who will out-right attack you if you attempt to call their actions shameful. Their "live and let live" apathetic attitutes has completely wrecked these people wallahi.

This study basically says that Kafir women who sleep around casually feel less and less guilt about it the more they engage in that behaviour.

The guilt of being ran throught doesn't stop them from doing it again, in fact it only makes them repeat that same behaviour. Nor does their guilt make them seek out higher quality of men in the future. Gaals eternally BTFOed :pachah1::mjlol:

“When the believer commits sin, a black spot appears on his heart. If he repents and gives up that sin and seeks forgiveness, his heart will be polished. But if (the sin) increases, (the black spot) increases. That is the Ran that Allah mentions in His Book: “Nay! But on their hearts is the Ran (covering of sins and evil deeds) which they used to earn.” (83:14). (Ibn Majah)

The older I get, the more I come to appreciate the virtue of self our Deen promotes.

The west is finished.

Feminism is literally the opposition to sexism. To oppose one, is to support the other.

It's like to not support racial equality is to support racism. Similar idea.

Don't look at what people say on the internet as what "feminism" is. It gets perverted based on what specific opinions people hold on topics.

Feminism as a concept is the opposition of sexism towards females. Similar to many things, it can get perverted by people but its overarching meaning and goals are still correct.
The argument you just presented is absurd. "If you don't support feminism then you are sexist", this is you basically trying to make someone sexist, because of them having different ideals. The fact that Islam doesn't believe in feminism doesn't mean that it's a sexist religion. In Islam, men and women aren't equal in social/political/economic settings, doesn't that contradict with what you've just stated?

I've literally studied the idea and history of feminism and what it is perceived as in todays day and age. Feminism is the idea that women should be fully equal to men. We don't believe that in Islam. We believe that we are equal in value, however each gender has it's traits and roles.

What you have to realise is Dr. Zakir Naiks definition of equality is different to a western feminist. To think Dr. Zakir Naik would agree with a western women on feminist ideals is mad. Besides, I find it funny that a gaal women likes your post. It shows that what you're saying goes hand in hand with what she believes instead of what we as Muslims believe in.

Tread carefully when you're putting 'feminist faraax' in your bio bro. The shit these gaals believe in contradicts our religion.

If you come to the homies in real life with this shit, you'll get knocked the f*ck out.. Or as Trump would express it they'll carry you away on a stretcher.. @Nak-Muay-Kru come see this fuckery :mjlol:
I'm not getting involved in this gender-war, dick measuring bullshit sxb lol. Just here for the bants :samwelcome:
The older I get, the more I come to appreciate the virtue of self our Deen promotes.

The west is finished.
100%. Islam acts as a shield against a lot of this filth wallahi. The moment we cave in and allow the dofaars pushing for "Islamic Modernism" to get a foothold, it's a wrap.

Islamically speaking, I think you can terminate the pregnancy if the mother's life's in danger. It's not so black and white.
I'm not referring to those rare occasions. I'm talking about the argument of female reproductive rights. If you want to legitimately be a feminist, you have to support female reproductive rights, which includes the ability to commit abortion, as blocking that is oppressing a woman of her bodily freedom.

I'm not referring to those rare occasions. I'm talking about the argument of female reproductive rights. If you want to legitimately be a feminist, you have to support female reproductive rights, which includes the ability to commit abortion, as blocking that is oppressing a woman of her bodily freedom.
Abortion is haram unless the woman's life is at risk or i think if rape/incest occures, other than those horrific reasons you're earning yourself a one way ticket to jahanama if you kill a baby on a whim or because it's "inconvient" :manny: