"Can't turn a hôe into a housewife" now had scientific backing lol

99.99% of Kafirs will look at you as if you've just qouted Mein Kamfpf if you say that sleeping around is amorale, bad or damaging.

There a people with a body counts in the triple digits who will out-right attack you if you attempt to call their actions shameful. Their "live and let live" apathetic attitutes has completely wrecked these people wallahi.

This study basically says that Kafir women who sleep around casually feel less and less guilt about it the more they engage in that behaviour.

The guilt of being ran throught doesn't stop them from doing it again, in fact it only makes them repeat that same behaviour. Nor does their guilt make them seek out higher quality of men in the future. Gaals eternally BTFOed :pachah1::mjlol:

“When the believer commits sin, a black spot appears on his heart. If he repents and gives up that sin and seeks forgiveness, his heart will be polished. But if (the sin) increases, (the black spot) increases. That is the Ran that Allah mentions in His Book: “Nay! But on their hearts is the Ran (covering of sins and evil deeds) which they used to earn.” (83:14). (Ibn Majah)

Last edited:
They lack pair bonding abilities. They need to seek validation through multiple sex partners. Stats have shown 28% of males 18 or over are still virgins and not had female partner ever in their lives and numbers are growing. For women it's 18% so clearly there's disconnect. Brothers make sure you invest in the proper girl escpically of you're virgin don't get played 💯 streets is wild in the new decade.

99.99% of Kafirs will look at you as if you've just qouted Mein Kamfpf if you say that sleeping around is amorale, bad or damaging.

There a people with a body counts in the triple digits who will out-right attack you if you attempt to call their actions shameful. Their "live and let live" apathetic attitutes has completely wrecked these people wallahi.

This study basically says that Kafir women who sleep around casually feel less and less guilt about it the more they engage in that behaviour.

The guilt of being ran throught doesn't stop them from doing it again, in fact it only makes them repeat that same behaviour. Nor does their guilt make them seek out higher quality of men in the future. Gaals eternally BTFOed :pachah1::mjlol:

“When the believer commits sin, a black spot appears on his heart. If he repents and gives up that sin and seeks forgiveness, his heart will be polished. But if (the sin) increases, (the black spot) increases. That is the Ran that Allah mentions in His Book: “Nay! But on their hearts is the Ran (covering of sins and evil deeds) which they used to earn.” (83:14). (Ibn Majah)

First that applies to men too, most promiscuous people regardless of their gender do not make good spouses. Anyone who disrespects their own body like that and have little regard for safety cannot be trusted. And second, most promiscuous women do seek higher quality men and often do end up with good husbands lol! Something about bad people attract the good ones idk. I use to know at least 3 openly promiscuous girls who all married some of the most miskeens and hardworking men I ever met.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1625755689550.png

First that applies to men too, most promiscuous people regardless of their gender do not make good spouses. Anyone who disrespects their own body like that and have little regard for safety cannot be trusted. And second, most promiscuous women do seek higher quality men and often do end up with good husbands lol! Something about bad people attract the good ones idk. I use to know at least 3 openly promiscuous girls who all married some of the most miskeens and hardworking men I ever met.

There's a literal ocean of pussy-hungry men with low self-esteem who'll anything with a pulse. Hell even ex-pôrnstars find some sap to marry them lol. But in the study they mainly looked at inaction regret in men. They seemed more regretful of the missed oppourtunities as opposed to the casual sex itself. Obviously zina hardens everyone's heart but I think it messes with the female psyche in a uniquely different way.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There's a literal ocean of pussy-hungry men with low self-esteem who'll anything with a pulse. Hell even ex-pôrnstars find some sap to marry them lol. But in the study they mainly looked at inaction regret in men. They seemed more regretful of the missed oppourtunities as opposed to the casual sex itself. Obviously zina hardens everyone's heart but I think it messes with the female psyche in a uniquely different way.

abaaay what r u telling us??

Small guys do
Non Muslim women sleep around until they find “the one “ anyway. I don’t know why a Muslim dude would even be bothered by that .
chimp-brain double digit IQ take/10 lol
You're living in a romcom induced delusion if you buy into the "one" fairytale bullshit :mjlol:

I think it messes with women more visibly first because of the societal pressure on “woman’s honor”, where female promiscuity is shamed compare to men’s. So besides the natural guilt, they also have this added shame. And second women are emotional, so they have emotional attachment to intimacy. Which is why a man may cheat on his partner but still love her and stay in the relationship. But unlike men, usually when woman cheats it usually means the relationship & love is over.

I think it messes with women more visibly first because of the societal pressure on “woman’s honor”, where female promiscuity is shamed compare to men’s. So besides the natural guilt, they also have this added shame. And second women are emotional, so they have emotional attachment to intimacy. Which is why a man may cheat on his partner but still love her and stay in the relationship. But unlike men, usually when woman cheats it usually means the relationship & love is over.
Hit the nail on the head, I don't think a woman who grew up in a stable household with good parents can detach emotion from sex like the avg guy is able to. Biologically the stakes are much higher for women. I don't think a few decades of "sexual liberation" is going to undo that lol.
I disagree though, non-Muslim women aren't shamed for being promiscious in the West, not openly at least. God I hope we don't follow in these people's footsteps:tacky:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Haven’t seen you in awhile man. But pretty much your saying women have a lot more to lose when they sleep with many men before marriage then men do.

Marry a virgin from hargeisa.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

:faysalwtf:Mein Gott!! Schlampen sind ungeachtet dessen beschämend
ihre Rasse oder Religion.
1625770596623.png

I’ve never understood this concept why are miskeen guys attracted to these kind of women someone needs to do a scientific study on them.I’ll be waiting on the results :francis:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

1625771425375.png

I’ve never understood this concept why are miskeen guys attracted to these kind of women someone needs to do a scientific study on them.I’ll be waiting on the results :francis:
I’m glad you noticed too. My conclusion is men say they want inexperienced miskeen girls but are actually attracted to the wild promiscuous type. Almost every wild promiscuous girl I knew from college ended up with good men with $$$. Being promiscuous also I think helps them weed out men better and they don’t go for love they go for security and a guy they can control. Seriously in this time and age good people finish last.

Happens all the time.