"Can't turn a hôe into a housewife" now had scientific backing lol

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Is someone implying something?
Then why sneak diss instead of tell me.

Just remember only Jesus (Issa) could turn a ho into a housewife.

I hate posts like these because it's always an attack on my people's innocents.
((These posts types always motivated to hate by attacking my beautiful Somali Black Woman))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone has to ran through it.....
Same goes for men.

Allot of Somali youth, boys to be precisely have had wild years when they were 17-22. Not just Somalis, Iv seen this with moroccas with turks. They f around when they are young and wonder later in life whey they are 39 and not married yet. Or why they get a divorce within 2 weeks of marriage. Its because of past sins, no real taubah. All the so called sissy boys we use to make fun of were patient stayed virgin went to the masjid and got married when they were like 24-25
The study isn't about sin, or being ran through. It's about people's regret over casual sex not stopping them from engaging in that behaviour, repeatedly lol.

There's obviously a correlation between the number of sexual partners someone has and the likilihood of divorce, i.e Zina hardening the heart. But the issues' deeper than that, society as a whole doesn't seem to respect the sanctity of marriage anymore. Not to mention millennials and gen z being the poorest generations and the financial instability that comes with that.

Add a dash of social media and inflated ego into the mix and you have a recipe for disaster. Everyone's been brainwashed since they were children to believe that "they're special and deserve better" or that something/someone better is just around the corner. So why bother even fixing your marriage lol? Everything's disposable. It's more complex than "you fucked around in your youth".

Last edited:
Is someone implying something?
Then why sneak diss instead of tell me.

Just remember only Jesus (Issa) could turn a ho into a housewife.

I hate posts like these because it's always an attack on my people's innocents.
((These posts types always motivated to hate by attacking my beautiful Somali Black Woman))
Your people, are you a gaal? If so then then yes, this is 100% an attack on "your people" lol

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why do you act like you know what men want? Men clearly find women with a low body count way more attractive then a tho t and thats a fact. What you're basically doing is using a couple of exceptions to generalise how every man behaves.

If you truly believe that men appreciate th ots more than women that respect their body more then you do not know what men want at all.
:snoop:

Anecdotal evidence everywhere acting like it’s fact, even gaalo don’t like body counts and here we are being convinced Somalis would accept any kind of body count lol

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Your people, are you a gaal? If so then then yes, this is 100% an attack on "your people" lol

There's a difference.

Enough internet, ugh. . .
I'm logging out for a hot minute and I don't feel like coming back.
Peace! (Respect to Somali Black Woman living right.)
Chief Lib - Low - YouTube

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with women dating a lot of men to get married. But women who sleep around? Uffey they deserve to be single for life.

As someone who has abstained from sex I never felt like I got that praise or benefit that I believed I "deserved." Sometimes I do feel like I'm a catch just for not be a hoe, but a lot of men out here don't care. They still marry and go after these women even if they slept around all through their 20s I feel I've been lied to.

As someone who has abstained from sex I never felt like I got that praise or benefit that I believed I "deserved." Sometimes I do feel like I'm a catch just for not be a ***, but a lot of men out here don't care. They still marry and go after these women even if they slept around all through their 20s I feel I've been lied to.
That's why you marry from back home.

That's why you marry from back home.
I'm female lol, but now I know why some somali men say they want to marry from back home. Unfortunately some women are even engaging in these haram lifestyles. It's tough coming across a Somali guy that hasn't been physical with a woman before. Most times I can subtly tell without them directly telling me. I have even considered marrying someone from outside North America even the fobish guys

I'm female lol, but now I know why some somali men say they want to marry from back home. Unfortunately some women are even engaging in these haram lifestyles. It's tough coming across a Somali guy that hasn't been physical with a woman before. Most times I can subtly tell without them directly telling me. I have even considered marrying someone from outside North America even the fobish guys
Uhh a majority of women in Somalia aren't engaging in the haram lifestyle. You don't just marry any girl from back home, you do your research just like you would in the west. Or you can ask your family to find you a nice girl, they do thorough research.

Uhh a majority of women in Somalia aren't engaging in the haram lifestyle. You don't just marry any girl from back home, you do your research just like you would in the west. Or you can ask your family to find you a nice girl, they do thorough research.
I never said women in Somalia. I meant western women. I can sort of understand why some somali men say they don't want to marry women from the west cause a lot of women have been influenced by the liberalism/feminism.

I never said women in Somalia. I meant western women. I can sort of understand why some somali men say they don't want to marry women from the west cause a lot of women have been influenced by the liberalism/feminism.
Yeah. I want to marry a girl from back home for the deen & culture but she's not americanized so it'll be hard to connect. Not sure what I'll do.

But same applies to inexperienced girls too. They don’t have much experience with men so they too cling on for dear life which is why a lot of xalimos were/are abused in marriages. These poor girls would be married off to experienced faraxs. To her he’s her world and to him she’s just another naag. Whatever logic you apply to faraxs also applies to xalimos. You guys here tend to forget this. Try to be little bit more impartial sometimes.

Anyways this is why it’s better for people of similar backgrounds to marry each other. If you’ve played around you’re more suited with someone experienced. If you’re chaste you’re suited for someone similar. Anything else throws the balance of the relationship off. Which is why cadaan marriages work well for the most part.
Lol, sorry for reviving a dead thread but your point really made sense and came to my mind while I was watching something about the story of Diana, Princess of Wales. It is interesting to note the difference in treatment she received compared to the promiscuous,assertive woman (Camilla). Her husband treated her like garbage, despite being the ideal miskeen virgin good girl, yet the one who was less inhibited enjoyed sincere love and respect from him. Very interesting indeed :hmm:

@Periplus the master of whataboutism..
This nigga has some serious toxic feminist xalimo vibes all over him.. Maybe it's a girl larping as a farax :damn:

You lot really need to stop labelling everything as feminist.

Acknowledging a social fact that there is a huge hypocrisy when it comes to people's attitudes towards promiscuity with regards to gender isn't feminist. It's a fact.

Lol, sorry for reviving a dead thread but your point really made sense and came to my mind while I was watching something about the story of Diana, Princess of Wales. It is interesting to note the difference in treatment she received compared to the promiscuous,assertive woman (Camilla). Her husband treated her like garbage, despite being the ideal miskeen virgin good girl, yet the one who was less inhibited enjoyed sincere love and respect from him. Very interesting indeed :hmm:
Some men are fools.. But maybe so called good girls/women are too boring and that is why guys go to have fun with the h*es.. But at the same time they don't want to have kids with a h*e.. So wife should be a good woman and the side chick should be a hoe..

Some men are fools.. But maybe so called good girls/women are too boring and that is why guys go to have fun with the h*es.. But at the same time they don't want to have kids with a h*e.. So wife should be a good woman and the side chick should be a ***..

In life, unfortunately many do. Camilla is now due to be the Queen of England.

Wife should be this or side should be that, is balaayo talk and you wonder why women can't take some of you men's self interested and self righteousness talking points with regards to the issue.

How about you start with the concept that as Muslims we shouldn't be engaging in adultery ect?

Last edited:
You lot really need to stop labelling everything as feminist.

Acknowledging a social fact that there is a huge hypocrisy when it comes to people's attitudes towards promiscuity with regards to gender isn't feminist. It's a fact.
I didn't knew you was still around... But to be fair @Periplus has feminist tendency, maybe he grew up with many females :heh::ohno:

Trending