Cannot Believe My Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Alhamdulillah, Earlier this year, I swapped my £165k 3 bed Kent home, for a West London 5 bed property, that I've found out to be worth a whopping £1.2million. I think, I have cracked the property game.

2019 is definitely my year.

So, what do you think of you selling your current 1.2 million home then buy two 3 bedroom houses or more, rent some and live in one, then pocket the change. That would get you towards being in the property business. I am assuming you paid off your current house.

My co-worker does it. He originally bought a two bedroom apartment in a good neighborhood. After a while, he bought another house then rented his two bedrooms.

Now he owns a new housing complex in Kenya, in his hometown. He partnered with others. They built the first floor and rented the apartments while they kept adding the floors above.

World

VIP
Huh?

What do you mean someone swapped their 5 bedroom property in London for your 3 bedroom house in Kent?

What do you mean by swap? Do you now own that property?

mrlog

VIP
Alhamdulillah, Earlier this year, I swapped my £165k 3 bed Kent home, for a West London 5 bed property, that I've found out to be worth a whopping £1.2million. I think, I have cracked the property game.

Abti, hablahaa faanka iska leh.....
Shalaytoole u wuz broadcasting going to Florida
Daraadna it was bout gettin a dumb concert ticket
Saakuunna it was becoming a head handyman

@AussieHustler sxb come get ur boi

Arma

VIP
So, what do you think of you selling your current 1.2 million home then buy two 3 bedroom houses or more, rent some and live in one, then pocket the change. That would get you towards being in the property business. I am assuming you paid off your current house.

My co-worker does it. He originally bought a two bedroom apartment in a good neighborhood. After a while, he bought another house then rented his two bedrooms.

Now he owns a new housing complex in Kenya, in his hometown. He partnered with others. They built the first floor and rented the apartments while they kept adding the floors above.

What I'm going to do is, keep the property for five years, let it increase in value, then sell it off and move the Slough. I also hope to then also buy lands and build homes in Bosasso and Garowe. My plan is Somalia, always has. I've got political aspirations.

Last edited:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Funnily enough, I had a dream last night that London is destroyed by a natural disaster lol

Oo saaxib, sariirtaas in la isku waso ma banaan tahay? Ninka go'a towxiidka ku xardhan saartay meesha ma is waydiiyay su'aashaas?

Just wondering.
I tried my best bro but I dont understand can you say in English
20190508_215842.jpg

Arma

VIP
Huh?

What do you mean someone swapped their 5 bedroom property in London for your 3 bedroom house in Kent?

What do you mean by swap? Do you now own that property?

In 2015, I took out a mortgage of a house in Kent. Due to having two jobs, stonemason and boat builder, I had managed to pay off the mortgage last year, just before I went bankrupt. Then this year, I was promoted at work and would be based at the company's headquarters in Windsor.

So I decided it would be best to sell my Kent home and move to a more near location to my new work place. Then one day, I found this brilliant property in Fulham. The owner wasn't selling, instead he wanted to swap homes, as he was an old man with no family and wanted to spend his final few years, in a quieter place near the coast. I was very very lucky, as he was about to give the house away to a charity.

So after doing all the paperwork, and weeks of renovations, we moved in late last month. Two weeks ago, I had some property surveyors come have a look and value the house. They got back to me yesterday, and I was absolutely stunned at the £1.2million figure they came up with.

I spoke to the old man and asked him if he knew the true value of the property, he knew. He was desperate to just get out of London and die on the coast.

Arma

VIP
Abti, hablahaa faanka iska leh.....
Shalaytoole u wuz broadcasting going to Florida
Daraadna it was bout gettin a dumb concert ticket
Saakuunna it was becoming a head handyman

@AussieHustler sxb come get ur boi

Would you believe me if I told you, I don't have no friends. The success that I have today, both financial and career wise, is down to not having a social life. Even before I got married and became a dad, I've always been about work work work. Those are the sacrifices I've had to make.

mrlog

VIP
Would you believe me if I told you, I don't have no friends. The success that I have today, both financial and career wise, is down to not having a social life. Even before I got married and became a dad, I've always been about work work work. Those are the sacrifices I've had to make.

Waan gartay Abti.
Laakin don’t flaunt your success too much otherwise a Lax like @Daughter of samaale will give u the Evil eye.

Anigu I got loads of homies and smoke Hookah daily.
Also got a decent white collar job.
Having no friends leads to becoming a hermit like @Geeljire sanbuur

Arma

VIP
Waan gartay Abti.
Laakin don’t flaunt your success too much otherwise a Lax like @Daughter of samaale will give u the Evil eye.

Anigu I got loads of homies and smoke Hookah daily.
Also got a decent white collar job.
Having no friends leads to becoming a hermit like @Geeljire sanbuur

@Daughter of Arawello is alright, she's just playing around.

You've got to have a strong work ethic. If you dont go and make your destiny, you'll be forever at the bottom.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
What I'm going to do is, keep the property for five years, let it increase in value, then sell it off and move the Slough. I also hope to then also buy lands and build homes in Bosasso and Garowe. My plan is Somalia, always has. I've got political aspirations.
bro i already gave your pics to your subclan. you will never have a future in puntland politics. without the support of your tribe your nothing and you constantly lie and promote fake propaganda agaist your own clan. its sad walahi. congrats on your house but stay in england and don;t come to puntland. your not welcome

Arma

VIP
I'm always asked, why do I share personal information and photos on this forum and Twitter? The reason for that is, I have political aspirations.

My plans are, withing the next five to ten years, to move to Somalia. I want to establish a boat manufacturing company in Bari. I want to do my part for the country, I want to provide jobs, and help the people in any way I can.

In Sha Allah, with that I want to do my part. I want to familiarise myself to the land and the people, and for them to get to know me. Once I have achieved that, then I want to run for either Puntland or Jubbaland President.

I don't want to be the typical person of the diaspora, who takes money from mothers for his campaign, who comes to the country and straight away runs for office, without doing a damn thing for the people first.

It is with that wish, I hope to help our people and country.

20190508_171154.jpg

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
bro i already gave your pics to your subclan. you will never have a future in puntland politics. without the support of your tribe your nothing and you constantly lie and promote fake propaganda agaist your own clan. its sad walahi. congrats on your house but stay in england and don;t come to puntland. your not welcome
@unless you apoligize and denounce all that lies you were fed. its so sad walahi. why dont you call your uncles and ask them the truth about your subclan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts