Cannot Believe My Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
He doesnt seem the type to fudge nonetheless to strangers.
I’m not going to make any claims.

@AussieHustler ‘s witty though lool. I bet no one noticed what he was saying. Aussie, you sneak! I got my eye on you and your disregard for the environment in that Rolls Royce :icon lol:

Aussie’s the guy who disses you, but his disses are so hidden, you laugh along. Watch him. He’s dangerous, if I do say so myself.

@AussieHustler ‘s witty though lool. I bet no one noticed what he was saying. Aussie, you sneak! I got my eye on you and your disregard for the environment in that Rolls Royce :icon lol:

Aussie’s the guy who disses you, but his disses are so hidden, you laugh along. Watch him. He’s dangerous, if I do say so myself.
Rolls Royce is the 1.2m home, bicycle is the sea side flat,quite a blatant skeptical analogy couldnt have escaped many, macaanto

@VixR

I wasn’t attacking anyone, I was just sharing my luck. You know some of us are luckier than others. Ask @Gambar
Have I told you that I’ve been head hunted to become the next CEO of Australia’s biggest bank? I declined because RIBA is involved. Ask @Gambar

Rolls Royce is the 1.2m home, bicycle is the sea side flat,quite a blatant skeptical analogy couldnt have escaped many, macaanto

@Libaaxseendheer

Sxb, you over analyse things, me and the brother have been lucky and if you cease mocking us, maybe you will also experience it. Say maashallah.

@VixR

I wasn’t attacking anyone, I was just sharing my luck. You know some of us are luckier than others. Ask @Gambar
Have I told you that I’ve been head hunted to become the next CEO of Australia’s biggest bank? I declined because RIBA is involved. Ask @Gambar

@Libaaxseendheer

Sxb, you over analyse things, me and the brother have been lucky and if you cease mocking us, maybe you will also experience it. Say maashallah.
Adorable profile pic, mashallah

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
That’s BEYOND lucky. Very unlikely.

That’s exactly what his story sounds like :deadrose:

Don't mind him, he's just a loser. I mean, this was the man who removed my sticky thread, just because I called him stupid. But then again, he's your fellow gaal, so go lick his arsehole.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Odd, that the only people hating, happen to be gaals. These people don't like seeing or hearing Somali success.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Odd, that the only people hating, happen to be gaals. These people don't like seeing or hearing Somali success.

302.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts