Cannot Believe My Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Piss off, ya c*nt naccas. Go cry about Maxamuud Saleeban.
find me one time i ever cried about them or even insulted them. i only defend my tribe. and your just a puppet. why did you have to bring up mohamoud saleebaan. you want everyone else to back you up. walahi i live mohamoud saleebaan with all my heart. i have not bad feelings. i was raised by them. i ust met by family from my dads side a couple of years ago. i just cant sit around and watch people on this forum lie. anyways i already said a couple of months ago not to talk shit about any puntland tribe. so you will never find a unprovoked insult from me on this forum. it doesnt exist.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Alhamdulillah, Earlier this year, I swapped my £165k 3 bed Kent home, for a West London 5 bed property, that I've found out to be worth a whopping £1.2million. I think, I have cracked the property game.
Mashallah brother, but bro please I'm looking out for you as a brother in Islam stop sharing (all)your good fortune please brother for your own sake, may Allah swt protect you, amiin.

Reer-Bari

Piss off, ya c*nt naccas. Go cry about Maxamuud Saleeban.
plus its ramadan. stop the insults lol. i just want to get through to you. why would you listen to people who never been to puntland instead of me. i been coming here on and off for more than 6 years now. i never ran for any office since im still young but this is my first governmental job. i got hired throught the office of deni. i came here and went bankrupt twice and still kept coming back. it just hurts me that you belive what they are saying. no one inside bosaso belives that. most of the people assinated are your sub clan so dont bash the victims.

Reer-Bari

@Armadillo plus im joking about giving your pic away. would never put anyone in danger but walahi just dont believe and spread the lies said about your tribe

Apollo

VIP
Never bought real estate. Always been a renter. I gamble my money on stocks, forex, crypto, etc.

Got rekt a few times (losing a lot in a few hours), but also made mad gains (the opposite).

mashallah brother im happy for you, read ayatul kursi whenever you share these kinds of things to keep you safe from evil eye somalis are xaasid.

plus its ramadan. stop the insults lol. i just want to get through to you. why would you listen to people who never been to puntland instead of me. i been coming here on and off for more than 6 years now. i never ran for any office since im still young but this is my first governmental job. i got hired throught the office of deni. i came here and went bankrupt twice and still kept coming back. it just hurts me that you belive what they are saying. no one inside bosaso belives that. most of the people assinated are your sub clan so dont bash the victims.

Why don't you take up this issue privately with him? This thread was not about clan. Plus everyone here is not from the same clan.

It is public Somali forum. At least take your issues with him in the clan section.

Reer-Bari

Why don't you take up this issue privately with him? This thread was not about clan. Plus everyone here is not from the same clan.

It is public Somali forum. At least take your issues with him in the clan section.
i tried he never answered my private messages

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
In 2015, I took out a mortgage of a house in Kent. Due to having two jobs, stonemason and boat builder, I had managed to pay off the mortgage last year, just before I went bankrupt. Then this year, I was promoted at work and would be based at the company's headquarters in Windsor.

So I decided it would be best to sell my Kent home and move to a more near location to my new work place. Then one day, I found this brilliant property in Fulham. The owner wasn't selling, instead he wanted to swap homes, as he was an old man with no family and wanted to spend his final few years, in a quieter place near the coast. I was very very lucky, as he was about to give the house away to a charity.

So after doing all the paperwork, and weeks of renovations, we moved in late last month. Two weeks ago, I had some property surveyors come have a look and value the house. They got back to me yesterday, and I was absolutely stunned at the £1.2million figure they came up with.

I spoke to the old man and asked him if he knew the true value of the property, he knew. He was desperate to just get out of London and die on the coast.
Dang, you got lucky. Congrats!

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I'm always asked, why do I share personal information and photos on this forum and Twitter? The reason for that is, I have political aspirations.

My plans are, withing the next five to ten years, to move to Somalia. I want to establish a boat manufacturing company in Bari. I want to do my part for the country, I want to provide jobs, and help the people in any way I can.

In Sha Allah, with that I want to do my part. I want to familiarise myself to the land and the people, and for them to get to know me. Once I have achieved that, then I want to run for either Puntland or Jubbaland President.

I don't want to be the typical person of the diaspora, who takes money from mothers for his campaign, who comes to the country and straight away runs for office, without doing a damn thing for the people first.

It is with that wish, I hope to help our people and country.

View attachment 72031
What are your political stances.

@mrlog

A white odey exchanged his Rolls-Royce car with my bicycle because he suddenly became a greenie and aware of the environmental degradation that fossil fuel causes. My lucky day.

Never bought real estate. Always been a renter. I gamble my money on stocks, forex, crypto, etc.

Got rekt a few times (losing a lot in a few hours), but also made mad gains (the opposite).
I tried that n it is not bad at all if you pick carefully

VixR

Veritas
In 2015, I took out a mortgage of a house in Kent. Due to having two jobs, stonemason and boat builder, I had managed to pay off the mortgage last year, just before I went bankrupt. Then this year, I was promoted at work and would be based at the company's headquarters in Windsor.

So I decided it would be best to sell my Kent home and move to a more near location to my new work place. Then one day, I found this brilliant property in Fulham. The owner wasn't selling, instead he wanted to swap homes, as he was an old man with no family and wanted to spend his final few years, in a quieter place near the coast. I was very very lucky, as he was about to give the house away to a charity.

So after doing all the paperwork, and weeks of renovations, we moved in late last month. Two weeks ago, I had some property surveyors come have a look and value the house. They got back to me yesterday, and I was absolutely stunned at the £1.2million figure they came up with.

I spoke to the old man and asked him if he knew the true value of the property, he knew. He was desperate to just get out of London and die on the coast.
That’s BEYOND lucky. Very unlikely.
@mrlog

A white odey exchanged his Rolls-Royce car with my bicycle because he suddenly became a greenie and aware of the environmental degradation that fossil fuel causes. My lucky day.
That’s exactly what his story sounds like :deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending