Can you help me with my research

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Don't worry about that nigga, dude suffers from Little Man Syndrome ( Napolean syndrome) where he has to degrade others in order to make up for his midget stature :damn::damn:

He's a coon? :tacky: Better a laangaab than a futadheer. obamadatazz

B

bilan M

Oh i actually thought they may be referring to anothet video hoing around. I have not seen i was told by a caadan girl that she saw a vid of a somali girl who was possibly secretly filmed in her bedroom. I am currently writimg a thesis on women and the internet and also looking at social networking sitea and the kind of imagea we share of women. Anyone heard about a vid like this?

Oh i actually thought they may be referring to anothet video hoing around. I have not seen i was told by a caadan girl that she saw a vid of a somali girl who was possibly secretly filmed in her bedroom. I am currently writimg a thesis on women and the internet and also looking at social networking sitea and the kind of imagea we share of women. Anyone heard about a vid like this?

If you're writing about women on the internet then please keep Somalis outta of it.

S

Shamis

There is no such video.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Na naga tag hana lug'goyninee:comeon:

B

bilan M

How do you know Shamis? And i m writing about an issue that affect all women, its just that when abuses happen ppl find it easier to ignore if the victim is a ethnic minority. Im not here to expose anyone. So pls, do not imply that if fact im those rare ppl who hardly use that internet, when i thought about getting touch with ppl about this, i intially i went on to somali.net coz thsts was the site to go to back in my day, then i realised it was dead.

B

bilan M

btw im not writing about women on the internet subhanallah...its research.

B

bilan M

Ok my bad, live in the uk. 30yrd old, Im a bit of a baadoo when it comes to social network sites, but earlier this yr this girl mentioned that some guys where sharing this video, actually there a few videoa of her apparently, i work part time for a womens charity and im intetested in finding this girl.

S

Shamis

@bilan M I thought you were looking for a Cumar Shooli video with a girl who was filmed in secret in her bedroom. Do you understand af Soomaali because that Paracetamool video was very clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts