Can you help me with my research

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

@Shamis, i came acoss paracetamool's vid talking about a explict vid of a girl i thought it might b the one my cadaan friend was talking about. I asked paracetamol which video he was discussing but he did not reply. If he was dicussing this music vid than this is not the vid im looking for.

There is one more vid but the girl in that one must have known she was in a music video becuase she was in a lot of locations and the dude was singing at her. I think what you're looking for is not well known or your cadaan friend has made a mistake.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Do u actually think somali women wld film themselves having sex? Really? R u that gullible, these imcidents that happen in most ethic minorites cases involves girl being drugged and filmed or some flatmate puts hidden cam in toilet or bedroom.
You can't get drugged walking in public so that leaves the next possible answer they were in a club when they were drugged
Only s who want to get fucked go to clubs so is there fault:ehh:
If your female and you have a random guy being your room mate your a :francis:
Like I said these hoes put themselves in that situation:francis:

B

bilan M

@Shamis sister thats not the video. Bandit....u think a girl can not be drugged while in the privacy of her own home? Wake up mate its 2015, there so many young girls living away from home for uni ir work. there r incidents of landlord putting hidden cams in girls rooms.

S

Shamis

Bandit has is on his latest online persona - he's a misogynistic black Hebrew today and its just for fun.

B

bilan M

There r so many incidents if gets webcams getting hacked, you dont hear about these cases bcuz police dont want to spend money investigating these cases.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Shamis sister thats not the video. Bandit....u think a girl can not be drugged while in the privacy of her own home? Wake up mate its 2015, there so many young girls living away from home for uni ir work. there r incidents of landlord putting hidden cams in girls rooms.
The last part is very rare and extreme:francis:Yes can you tell me how these females are bringing in friends to their house just to get drugged and raped:francis:Fyi just because you live in a dorm it doesn't mean you have to be room mate with a guy if anything I usually see people from same gender being room mates:francis:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Stop making excuses for these hoes. None of those things she said actually happen. They are recorded by the guy who's having sexual relations with them and most of the time they know that they are being recorded.

B

bilan M

@bandit, ok brother i think iam wasting my energy on you.
Maybe is because is just a waste of time and resources:ulachen001:
So u dont mind some pervert watching ur sister via her laptop while gets changed in her bedroom or has a soak in the bath while watching a film on her laptop.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
@bandit

So u dont mind some pervert watching ur sister via her laptop while gets changed in her bedroom or has a soak in the bath while watching a film on her laptop.

:lebronwtf:

Using ridiculous scenarios that virtually never happen to attempt to preserve the dignity of these hoes. :drakekidding:

You're describing stalking. Revenge is when they break up and the guy feels
salty so he intends to shame her by posting nude pics or videos of her online.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@bandit, ok brother i think iam wasting my energy on you.

It depends is he gonna let me seat next to him to watch:ulachen001:
Like @HalyeeyQaran all your scenarios are far fetched the honest truth is most these females you claim to represent are hoes who feel shameful for there acts:eating:

B

bilan M

You're describing stalking. Revenge is when they break up and the guy feels

salty so he intends to shame her by posting nude pics or videos of her online.
Yes but there r cases where the girl is just drugged.

B

bilan M

Walahi walahi...its common. But there two elements here: 1) police here in the us and uk think investigating cybercrime is ecpensive.2)the type of ppl that commit crimes like these r usually quite smart and have no intention of getting caught.

B

bilan M

Lol im using phone...:/ my comments r full of typos and missing words...honest.

There are tons of rape and homicidal cases involving women getting manipulated and tricked/drugged by men. This seems to get the point across better than a Somali women secretly recorded with or without her consent. If you want to make a good thesis you should abandon this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts