Can you help me with my research

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Walahi walahi...its common. But there two elements here: 1) police here in the us and uk think investigating cybercrime is ecpensive.2)the type of ppl that commit crimes like these r usually quite smart and have no intention of getting caught.
I could put more heat on you by asking evidence and stuff but I'll let you cook
So do you get paid for this or is it volunteer :ulachen001:

B

bilan M

@metamorphosis i dont think you read my previoys posts im looking for a video that was shared on social media, however when i signed up on this site earlier today i didnt realise it was many candian somalis forum.

B

bilan M

I could put more heat on you by asking evidence and stuff but I'll let you cook
So do you get paid for this or is it volunteer :ulachen001:
What kind of evidence? And why is it so funny that im volunteering, this helps me get work experience.

Excuse me sxb, i already uploaded the video.

What do you think youre playing at? :willsmith:

Well, I started looking for the clip and while doing that I came across a video of a Xaliimo called 'HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!?' on YouTube. I clicked on that one (she looked hot af so I couldn't pass) and after it ended there was another one on the thumbnail so I went on a binge-watching and you know how the rest goes. So when I was done with that and I posted the video in question here I realized that you already posted it. Well, I was already exhausted (don't ask about what) and couldn't be bothered to delete mine so .............................. yeah.

:sass2:

How do you know Shamis? And i m writing about an issue that affect all women, its just that when abuses happen ppl find it easier to ignore if the victim is a ethnic minority. Im not here to expose anyone. So pls, do not imply that if fact im those rare ppl who hardly use that internet, when i thought about getting touch with ppl about this, i intially i went on to somali.net coz thsts was the site to go to back in my day, then i realised it was dead.

Did you say you're writing a thesis on women on the internet? And this is your written English?

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending