Can we talk about colourism

Don't care what the rest of the world sees me as tbh. And there is nothing such as sub Saharan features... if your talking about wiwide nose, 4c hair and obese lips I can't relate sxb.... dark skin is a world wide thing found all over Asia and Africa....

I'm not talking features. Simply dark skin.

On average people from the SSA are even darker than Asian people. Black people, along with horners are the darkest in the world.

Sorry to break it to you.

It's hypocritical when someone hates an uncontrollable standard only because it disadvantages them. Yet they have their own uncontrollable standards for others as well.

Cope with the L:heh:

Colourism and racism are simiilar things, but different sides of the coin.

Racist whites dislike black/SSA people for their dark skin.

And doqon SSA's dislike themselves for their darkskin.

Disliking bald and short men isn't the same. This is how most of your people look back home:

b658a0151d7a1f6b18c36d5ebb0725ec0ac3828b.jpeg

Continue thinking its the same thing though.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

On average people from the SSA are even darker than Asian people. Black people, along with horners are the darkest in the world.

These guys are Asians and I think they'd give the Dinka a run for their money. But they are the exception rather than the rule. There are very dark admixed South Asians as well but we won't include them.

1619271057200.png

These guys are Asians and I think they'd give the Dinka a run for their money. But they are the exception rather than the rule. There are very dark admixed South Asians as well but we won't include them.

View attachment 181677

I know sis, but they truly are the exception. That is why i made to say on average. Colourstruck in denial Abdis will use that as an example, despite making up less than 1% of the Asian population.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I know sis, but they truly are the exception. That is why i made to say on average. Colourstruck in denial Abdis will use that as an example, despite making up less than 1% of the Asian population.

Andamese might be the exception but a huge chunk of Southern India is dark. They go from practically black all the way to white in one country. SSAs are more like Blue black to Yellowish in hue if we're being honest with the lightest being oliveish. I would say the gradient isn't that large.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP

False the average farax is lighter than these southern indians. Seen plenty dxuul hindi
Screenshot_20210424-144058_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210424-144114_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210424-144129_Google.jpg

Mealnisans
Screenshot_20210424-144226_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210424-144241_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210424-144259_Google.jpg

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP

Disliking bald and short men isn't the same. This is how most of your people look back home:

View attachment 181678

People Back home are much darker than diaspora as they are exposed to much more sunlight than the western kids.

social media has given somalis a false narrative that we are lighter than other Africans. i went so Somalia and that is a lie, almost everyone was burnt, what do you expect when they live near an equator. the only lightskins were the bleached xalimos and they only came out at night or else they’ll disintegrate.
somalia is near the equator so probably because or excess sun. I live around both somalis and west africans suprisingly, when away from the african sun, west africans tend to retain their strong blackness consistently as do the kids they have, but most somalis will vary in different shades of dark or medium brown. and the kids born here becoming pale in color. it must be someone genetic

My sister's are relatively light skin(dark caramel) while I'm normal brown. Weirdly enough Im extremely light skin in the chest region but darker in my face. I wonder if this is normal?

View attachment 181678

No one would ever cry about 'heightism' if a girl from a short ethnicity liked taller guys. :mjlol:

All other features being controlled, the lighter the better. The policing of preferences is incel/femcel behavior. People like what they like and should be allowed to do so.