Can we talk about colourism

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
The majority of Sub Saharan Africans are dark. That is a fact.

Aww don't tell me, you thought Somalis were light?
Majority of somalis are caramel skintone. Some happen to be lighter and some are darker. Also these so called sub Saharan darkness doesn't really exist. Khoisan people are sub Saharan africans who are yellow toned people.

Black people are called black because:

giphy.gif

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
the only black people who are light are mixed race whereas most africans are not but you can be light and full blk.
Such an ignorant comment authibillah :wtf: :mindblown:there are full bloded cushites who are yellow,there are also full bloded bantus who are yellow, There is also full bloded khoisans who are yellow.

Your logic is completely false

Majority of somalis are caramel skintone. Some happen to be lighter and some are darker. Also these so called sub Saharan darkness doesn't really exist. Khoisan people are sub Saharan africans who are yellow toned people.

The majority of Somalis are medium brown and sorry to break it to you, that is seen as dark by the rest of the world. The reason why SS Africans are called black is because of their skin.

giphy.gif

Nope being dark is quality I love about myself and before you ask I aint a yellow farax. Also that makes no sense dark skin is a masculine quality. Simple not hard to understand
No dark skin isnt the only to be masculine quality Light Brown and others colors are masculine quality
Example Dark skin man can be feminine while Light skin man can be masculine

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
The majority of Somalis are medium brown and sorry to break it to you, that is seen as dark by the rest of the world. The reason why SS Africans are called black is because of their skin.

giphy.gif
Don't care what the rest of the world sees me as tbh. And there is nothing such as sub Saharan features... if your talking about wiwide nose, 4c hair and obese lips I can't relate sxb.... dark skin is a world wide thing found all over Asia and Africa....

Also just cuz outside sees somali ppl as black doesnt make somali ppl black
Idk why ppl in site ARGUE somali ppl to identitty black cuz europeans and asians and other sees somali ppl as black which tht is false if non somali ppl want me to accept their label they gotta accept my label

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
no it is a false rhetoric sjws put out so they can justify their unattractiveness. so you’re telling me this dark skin woman is more masculine than this white woman ?
She is the lightskin is more feminine. Sorry to break your buble but dark skin is portrayed and understood by people generally to be a masculine quality. Facts don't care about feelings

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
In my opinion the best dark skin women are iman like women. Dark, tall, lean and gorgeous. Elite cushites wallahi there the best thing to come out of a. Unfortunately my kids will be ajanabis. If they weren't I'd probably breed with a women like her.
Screenshot_20210424-141516_Google.jpg

She is the lightskin is more feminine. Sorry to break your buble but dark skin is portrayed and understood by people generally to be a masculine quality. Facts don't care about feelings
i guess that means barkhad abdi is more masculine than this nigga

Attachments

• 7C8CE29A-2965-4540-A7B3-A5BFA82622D5.jpeg
    7C8CE29A-2965-4540-A7B3-A5BFA82622D5.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 39

Trending

Latest posts