Can we talk about colourism

Can we talk about colourism in somali culture? As a somali female who's on the "lighter" side of the spectrum,the privilege is there 💯. The number of times I've heard people putting down someone because of there shade is crazy. I know it's mostly the older generation that do this but it's still needs to stop. Your shade doesn't decide your value.

Mozart

You need people like me
Can we talk about colourism in somali culture? As a somali female who's on the "lighter" side of the spectrum,the privilege is there 💯. The number of times I've heard people putting down someone because of there shade is crazy. I know it's mostly the older generation that do this but it's still needs to stop. Your shade doesn't decide your value.
Can always trust a Somali female to covertly brag :yloezpe:

Reminds me of the one who went on a radio show to brag about her hair.

As a somali guy who’s on the “muscular” side of the spectrum, the privilege is there 💯. The number of times I’ve hear people put down a faraax because of there lack of muscle is crazy. I know it’s mostly the xalimos that do this but it still needs to stop, Your lack of muscles doesn’t decide your value.

As a somali guy who’s on the “muscular” side of the spectrum, the privilege is there 💯. The number of times I’ve hear people put down a faraax because of there lack of muscle is crazy. I know it’s mostly the xalimos that do this but it still needs to stop, Your lack of muscles doesn’t decide your value.
Narcissist detected

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
If your dxuul just deal with it and stop complaining about colorisim like a little bitc.h. colorisim is bs and doesn't exsit. It was created by precious looking Madow women
giphy.gif

Nope it doesn't being madow as a man is deemed to be more masculine just not to dark like South sudan dark. Stop talking bullshit and deal with it
Hmm arent you double stander u say madow is demed to be more masculine but not dark south sudan dark arent south dark skin more masculine then u since they got darker skin then u admit u just double stander Light dark Brown others colors have both masculine and femine
Just dont push you agenda

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Hmm arent double stander u say madow is demed to be more masculine but not dark south sudan dark arent south dark skin more masculine then u since they got darker skin then u admit u just double stander Light dark Brown others colors have both masculine and femine
Just dont push you agenda
Sxb I got a heart attack reading that's 😂

Colourism just shows how much low self esteem SS Africans have.

Most Somalis are seen as dark by outsiders standards. So insulting dark skin Somali girls when you're a dark Farax is embarrassing.

Even the ones who will qoute me and say 'bUt i' M NOt DaRk' will seen be seen as dark by cadaans, Arabs and other groups.
I have no idea why Africans are the only group that look down on their features.

These silly men that want to compare it to height and baldnese are so dumb. Since when is being short a SS African feature? Since when is being bald an SS African feature?

But guess what? Being dark is. If it wasn't, you lot wouldn't he screaming racism whenever cadaans and other races comment on your dark skintone.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Colourism just shows how much low self esteem SS Africans have.

Most Somalis are seen as dark by outsiders standards. So insulting dark skin Somali girls when you're a dark Farax is embarrassing.

Even the ones who will qoute me and say 'bUt i' M NOt DaRk' will seen be seen as dark by cadaans, Arabs and other groups.
I have no idea why Africans are the only group that look down on their features.

These silly men that want to compare it to height and baldnese are so dumb. Since when is being short a SS African feature? Since when is being bald an SS African feature?

But guess what? Being dark is. If it wasn't, you lot wouldn't he screaming racism whenever cadaans and other races comment on your dark skintone.
Lol there is dark Asians and dark mealnisans so.....😂😂. Your statement is false