Can we pls stop bullying Somali women for being 30 and single

Some people already met there spouse they just blew it. But most cases they don’t find each other because parents dont make an effort to introduce you to other families. Other cultures dont have this issue manShaAllah.

Well, at least you understand. Stop blaming the women now. If a girl has hayaa and only hangs out with other girls, guys are too shy to approach in real life and online dating has its pitfalls, parents and families hardly introduce youngsters, then how can you be suprised that a woman in her late 20s pushing 30s is single?!

I literally know beautiful accomplished girls who've hardly ever dated or speak to guys due to this issue. If they lived in a Somali community, along with the men being more confident and our community taking a more proactive such as family/friends/neighbors introducing likeminded young men and women to each other, they'd be snapped up.

A lot of guys refuse to believe this. But the girls that find it easier to marry tend to be the social ones, have male friends or associates and usually go to events that will put them into closer proximity to the type of men they want to get to know. 8/10, it doesn’t have anything to do with careers or feminism ect, as women tend to already have careers by 24 and I have married friends that married early but delayed having kids so they've progressed career wise just like their unmarried friends. Marriage doesn't stop careers.
At least thumbs up my comment lol, you still have a grudge on me or what? Haha

Some women can’t have it due to medical reasons. So that’s haasid to ask them why they ain’t got kids.
I went to Mecca on pilgrimage a few years back and met a middle aged Somali couple who despite being married for almost two decades had no children. Her husband said she had a rare medical complication which meant she was infertile. Once when I was out walking with them some Somali women she was familiar with stopped us and asked if I was her son. And it was really sad to see her having to deal with that.

I went to Mecca on pilgrimage a few years back and met a middle aged Somali couple who despite being married for almost two decades had no children. Her husband said she had a rare medical complication which meant she was infertile. Once when I was out walking with them some Somali women she was familiar with stopped us and asked if I was her son. And it was really sad to see her having to deal with that.
That’s all I’m saying is we gotta be more careful and considerate about women who don’t have children. They always gotta deal with snide comments about their infertility or even innocent comments like someone thinking you are her son. That’s why I said it’s not my business and wouldn’t make a comment about it to a woman without children.
Miskeen woman you met probably always gotta deal with that.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
We need to bully 30 year old single Somalis more, its not fair that they have the entirety of their paycheck to themselves but I have to feed my family of 4 in the states as well as my family of 8 back in Somalia on a 2000 dollar McDonalds paycheck. I regret having children.

Somalis are used to known for being extroverted etc, we never shy away. But look now, unfortunately the new Somali generation after the first generation fobs, this new Somali generation is hella insecure and introverted with no confidence to talk to each other, look how Somali guy and a Somali girl get awkward when they see each other on the streets, compared to the old Somali generation where the men had confidence etc to at least approach. Unfortunately maybe it’s the technology that’s destroying our social interaction etc too much social media and online dating (which doesn’t work in my opinion to get a spouse) created a sense of comfort zone.

Back home when I went to hargeisa, the confidence the men had surprised me when I came back here in the U.K. iI’s about time the new generation change their approach, stop using iPhones every one minute, go outside. Enjoy the nature etc, talk to people, reset your mind, eat healthy, pray your salahs, I guarantee you, as a whole the new generation will benefit from a change in lifestyle etc, you will see an increase in marriage numbers among our community.
I guess it’s because of the different culture. It’s looked down upon to be very loud and extroverted like people back home so diaspora Somalis change their natural behaviours in order to fit in.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Make dua for me to get married

I’m hoping to get married this year or next year.

mahad sanid 🫶🏼

Trending

Latest posts