Can the opposite sex be "friends"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's nothing like being friends with a girl especially when she breaks up with her boyfriend and needs a shoulder to cry on:browtf:

It's ok as the most handsome person in my school I used to have a lot of girls for friends but most of them were boring and superficial that is why I hanged out with the boys and a couple of girls only

A women can be friends with a male provided he falls into either the lover or the orbiting tampon beggary categories, the later group served a useful insurance policy in the old days as abandonment/death were common.

The male can never be a platonic 'friend', those that argue otherwise are all beta cucks, you never see them 'befriending' the landwhales or the ugly baby elephants etc we have that natural repulsion and are programmed for visual aesthetics

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
A women can be friends with a male provided he falls into either the lover or the orbiting tampon beggary categories, the later group served a useful insurance policy in the old days as abandonment/death were common.

The male can never be a platonic 'friend', those that argue otherwise are all beta cucks, you never see them 'befriending' the landwhales or the ugly baby elephants etc we have that natural repulsion and are programmed for visual aesthetics
Are you the most redpilled man in existence?
Someone make this man the representative of Somalispot for he embodies this website and all it stands for :pachah1:

Are you the most redpilled man in existence?
Someone make this man the representative of Somalispot for he embodies this website and all it stands for :pachah1:

All these new-age hippie jargon terms are used by the bottom feeders like yourself to feel better about your own inadequacies, it's no different from the shameless fat positive or manboob groups that run around naked to prove a point.

Instead of seeking self betterment, improvement and removing these useless societal shackles from your minds and set yourself free, you instead choose the defeatist beggary SWJ lazy approach of acquiescence, appeasement, servitude and bondage.

I love for my brother what I love for myself, until you grow a spine, I will continue to karbaash you relentlessly until you change course from this wallowing defeatist death spiral path you choose for yourself, it's why I am here! as a community project for the likes of you! It's my way of giving back.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Only if the two parties are honest with each other. It's impossible for a man to stay friends with a female he secretly admires and vice versa.

Only if both parties aren't physically attracted to each other and even then the more time you spend with someone you may end up falling for their personality and the looks won't matter anymore. The worst is when a guy pretends to be your friend but all he wants is to get with you.

Good points. It is doomed to fail from the get go. Not being attracted to each other helps a bit. But there is no guarantee even in that situation. Guys always don't mind having an oil change.

Last edited:
Only if the two parties are honest with each other. It's impossible for a man to stay friends with a female he secretly admires and vice versa.

Great points. It is only women who think they can be friends with guys. I don't know why. But guys universally across cultures think otherwise. Check the video below and see how women themselves are confused when pressed for clarification.

And part 2

These two videos are telling. Watch how some women change their opinion when they are asked if they are okay with their guy having a female friend. It has nothing to do with being Muslamic as Dhegdheer put it :p

Females are strange.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Great points. It is only women who think they can be friends with guys. I don't know why. But guys universally across cultures think otherwise. Check the video below and see how women themselves are confused when pressed for clarification.

And part 2

These two videos are telling. Watch how some women change their opinion when they are asked if they are okay with their guy having a female friend. It has nothing to do with being Muslamic as Dhegdheer put it :p

Females are strange.

Such hypocrisy lol. My only guess is that they're keeping the other guys around as a back up for when things turn sour with their boyfriends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending