Can the opposite sex be "friends"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. I don't think it's hard to have a platonic relationship with a female. I mean, if she's at least average looking, as a man you're bound to have some fleeting thoughts but it'd be nothing really significant. If every man felt some level of sexual attraction for every woman and vice versa then I don't know how anyone would function tbh
It's not even about sexual:drakekidding:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It's not even about sexual:drakekidding:
The point is that sexual attraction or love, which I failed to mention, can ruin friendships. But I think that the people who say men and women can't be friends are the same people that fall head over heels for the first man or woman that is even halfway decent to them.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Yes, I have several guy friends but I'm not close with any of them. Crossing into the 'closeness' barrier typically makes them a couple.

Sure. I don't think it's hard to have a platonic relationship with a female. I mean, if she's at least average looking, as a man you're bound to have some fleeting thoughts but it'd be nothing really significant. If every man felt some level of sexual attraction for every woman and vice versa then I don't know how anyone would function tbh
I had a female friend that I would rate 9/10 never had any thoughts about her she was awesome friend used to joke around about how she used to turn down engagements lol .

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You all speak the same and act the same.
I assume what you mean by that is that we all have reasonable (i.e, not batshit insane, outlandish or 'abnormal' beliefs, save for @DeathWish) opinions :bell:
You and @Endriam seem very similar also and not just because you're both gay, although his comments tend to have more thought put into them.

I assume what you mean by that is that we all have reasonable (i.e, not batshit insane, outlandish or 'abnormal' beliefs, save for @DeathWish) opinions :bell:
You and @Endriam seem very similar also and not just because you're both gay, although his comments tend to have more thought put into them.

Don't get triggered you snowflake. It was just an unbiased, honest and worthy opinion

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Females can but males will always look at them some way. Men would always ask themselves at some stage 'would i tap that' or think 'ye she is fine'.

It is just human nature.
*It's both man's and woman's nature.
The man and the lady will eventually fall in love with one another. This doesn't have to occur at the same time but it will definitely happen.

200.webp

I am nothing like them. I am a Hotep and Hebrew Isra*lite. :ahh:

Abnormal beliefs? You're just salty that I showed you DNA proof that the Ancient Egyptians were Black (West/Central and possibly East African).

200.webp

Gambar

VIP
All of my friends are habro, they have the same misogyny as men. You don't need male friends especially when you have habro for friends. Waa isku mid.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
. Abnormal beliefs? You're just salty that I showed you DNA proof that the Ancient Egyptians were Black (West/Central and possibly East African).

200.webp
My nigga relax :whoa:
By "abnormal" I meant literally "not normal", an uncommon opinion. Most people don't hold your beliefs and thus what I said is accurate :farole:

Only if both parties aren't physically attracted to each other and even then the more time you spend with someone you may end up falling for their personality and the looks won't matter anymore. The worst is when a guy pretends to be your friend but all he wants is to get with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts