Can the opposite sex be "friends"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright folks, I'm not talking about g/f b/f type of relationships, but let's be honest here ppl, can u really be just "friends" with a lady or a guy of the opposite sex? :lolbron: I had a debate with one of my friends about this issue, he believes that it's perfectly normal for a guy to be Just "friends" with a female, I had to distance myself from him cuz I'm getting the feeling he's a gossiper, and I believe male gossipers are gays and they have HIV and they're the devils. Am I in the wrong here?:what1:

Females can but males will always look at them some way. Men would always ask themselves at some stage 'would i tap that' or think 'ye she is fine'.

It is just human nature.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Friends yeah sure. As close as same sex friends? Again, yes but they're all exceptions to the rule, i.e. friend from childhood. Generally, NOPE.

If she's a attractive enough... I'm going for it. If we're friends I obviously like her and if she hot that's 2/2 requirements.

Alright folks, I'm not talking about g/f b/f type of relationships, but let's be honest here ppl, can u really be just "friends" with a lady or a guy of the opposite sex? :lolbron: I had a debate with one of my friends about this issue, he believes that it's perfectly normal for a guy to be Just "friends" with a female, I had to distance myself from him cuz I'm getting the feeling he's a gossiper, and I believe male gossipers are gays and they have HIV and they're the devils. Am I in the wrong here?:what1:

You can be friends. You just would have dem thoughts at some stage. Just man things you know.

No, I had two somali female friends, they weren't even friends just acquaintances and they caught feelings two weeks after an event and it was awkward :bell:

Last edited:
I have close male friends. if you make sure to specify that its strictly friendship then they wont ever try anything.

we have known each other for nearly a decade, and i'm as close to them as my female friends.

not everything has to be sexual.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Sure. I don't think it's hard to have a platonic relationship with a female. I mean, if she's at least average looking, as a man you're bound to have some fleeting thoughts but it'd be nothing really significant. If every man felt some level of sexual attraction for every woman and vice versa then I don't know how anyone would function tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending