Can someone explain what's Somaliland?

I really don't understand the logic behind Somaliland.
How are you guys gonna convince the UN members to recognize a qabiil entity?

Do you guys believe the UN members will accept qabiil nations?

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
I really don't understand the logic behind Somaliland.
How are you guys gonna convince the UN members to recognize a qabiil entity?

Do you guys believe the UN members will accept qabiil nations?

Qabil nation??:ileycry:

Bruh SL is made up of many qabils. Why do people keep calling SL a qabil state smh. Is it cause the govenment and the country is mainly Isaaq.:ayaanswag:

Listen N&N bot SL is determined to get its well deserved ictraaf kkk and your silly president cheese cant do shit about it

Qabil nation??:ileycry:

Bruh SL is made up of many qabils. Why do people keep calling SL a qabil state smh. Is it cause the govenment and the country is mainly Isaaq.:ayaanswag:

Listen N&N bot SL is determined to get its well deserved ictraaf kkk and your silly president cheese cant do shit about it

Lies!
Dhulbahante was eating good in kacaan era, they have no reason to breakaway away. They same goes for Warsangeli and samaroon who had no beef with kacaan.
Why would these clan choose isaaq controlled country over Somalia, when they're eating good in Somalia and never faced injustices like isaaq?

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Lies!
Dhulbahante was eating good in kacaan era, they have no reason to breakaway away. They same goes for Warsangeli and samaroon who had no beef with kacaan.
Why would these clan choose isaaq controlled country over Somalia, when they're eating good in Somalia and never faced injustices like isaaq?

It doesn't matter if they had beef with the old government of somalia or not. Today those clans are proud landers and nothing can change that

If Somaliland couldn't get recognition during the 90s when Somalia was in devastating chaos, what make you think Somaliland is gonna get recognition now even though Somalia has progressed over the decades? Recognition is unrealistic and I don't see it happening, even honest Landers will admit that themselves. Allah knows the future so he knows the complete outcome. No hate though, this is just my honest opinion.

It doesn't matter if they had beef with the old government of somalia or not. Today those clans are proud landers and nothing can change that

Lies
Of course it does matter, that's the whole argument isaaq wants to breakaway.

So why would these other big clans follow your path, if they have no reason to do so?
These clans are not sheeps, that follow isaaq orders

If Somaliland couldn't get recognition during the 90s when Somalia was in devastating chaos, what make you think Somaliland is gonna get recognition now even though Somalia has progressed over the decades? Recognition is unrealistic and I don't see it happening, even honest Landers will admit that themselves. Allah knows the future so he knows the complete outcome. No hate though, this is just my honest opinion.

Isaaqs are dumb wlhi. They had the chance to take declare themselves, as the legitimate Somalia government, instead they went for a useless ictiraaf

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Lies

So why would these other big clans follow your path, if they have no reason to do so?

Those clans aren't big at all:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

They're langaab qabils fam and have to stick with us in the name of somaliland
:samwelcome:

Those clans aren't big at all:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

They're langaab qabils fam and have to stick with us in the name of somaliland

By your logic isaaq is the langaab, when you compare them with the rest of the population.
So isaaq have no opinion, but have to stick with us rest of Somalia.

Dhulbahante, warsangeli and samaron are 50% or more of the population

Lies

Isaaqs are dumb wlhi. They had the chance to take declare themselves, as the legitimate Somalia government, instead they went for a useless ictiraaf

Yes Isaaq was really stupid in 90s and still stupidly supporting northern independence. But you're wrong about the WHY or WHY NOT. Independence movement is about rehecting Miqdisho diktats npy Afweyne crimes against humanity.

PS
What do you think of the full INDEPENDENCE of Majeerteeniya State that is an UNDECLARED independence

Yes Isaaq was really stupid in 90s and still stupidly supporting northern independence. But you're wrong about the WHY or WHY NOT. Independence movement is about rehecting Miqdisho diktats npy Afweyne crimes against humanity.

PS
What do you think of the full INDEPENDENCE of Majeerteeniya State that is an UNDECLARED independence

I don't think reer Puntland want ictiraaf.
Don't be fooled by ciyaal hooyo mataalo, who have never set a foot in puntland.

Thanks for agreeing MajeerteerteeniyaState wants full independence without ictraaf. MajeeryeeniyaState is fully independent. Do you agree? A fully independent MajeerteeniyaState?

The 90s SL idiot leaders wasted valuable time. To reunify north and south, first the south must be (MOSTLY) united, MajeerteeniyaState may or may remain independent from rest of south that will be the question. Shoud MajeerteeniyaState be an independent state that does not seek declaration/ictraaf/recognition?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It’s true. You’ll only find diaspora kids supporting secession, the folks actually living there don’t really want it.

Trending