Can Somali women be leaders?

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
A woman like Yussur Abrar could lead Somalia she’s shown us that she never wanted to participate in corruption and left her post when should could’ve just stayed and kept quiet, but do Somali men even care? Nope a woman is always beneath them even if she has higher IQ than most of the men she’s working with.

I have never given soo much qashin in one thread and to one person! @NINKII DHAKADA DHEERA or should I call you Mr.catfish? :mjlol:Can't you have an intellectual discussion without degrading and shaming women?

u named yourself tameable which says a lot abt your inner fetish of getting dominated by men viciously to the point u are tamed..u are nothing but a who wants a nigga who will fulfill her fetish of getting tamed so what kinda bdsm are u into do u like getting uppercut?

u named yourself tameable which says a lot abt your inner fetish of getting dominated by men viciously to the point u are tamed..u are nothing but a who wants a nigga who will fulfill her fetish of getting tamed so what kinda bdsm are u into do u like getting uppercut?

You named yourself ninka dhakada dheer which says a lot about your inner fetish of letting Men that you admire so much to ejaculate on you large skull. You are nothing but a meaningless who is underneath and dominated by real men (literally and figuratively). Are you into BDSM? Do you like your male lover to uppercut you mildly or do you like a real uppercut that only men are capable of giving, you know the ones they show in MMA shows?

giphy.gif

Does this turn you on?

You named yourself ninka dhakada dheer which says a lot about your inner fetish of letting Men that you admire so much to ejaculate on you large skull. You are nothing but a meaningless who is underneath and dominated by real men (literally and figuratively). Are you into BDSM? Do you like your male lover to uppercut you mildly or do you like a real uppercut that only men are capable of giving, you know the ones they show in MMA shows?

giphy.gif

Does this turn you on?

U just proved my point honey u just copied what I said and couldn't come up with your insult.. u see the way you have the half the intelligence of a man baby girl? baby girl baby girrrrrrrrrrrl since u mentioned bdsm can u entertain me with this outfit on36405047982_4c3a45b286_z.jpg

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

My username is sarcastic but I don't expect someone like you to understand that:comeon:

I felt the need to respond because a 15yr old girl could be reading this thread. You spewing your pseudoscience beliefs is the last thing I will want any woman to internalize.

No one should take what you say seriously when you, as a whole grown up man, felt the need to use another man's photo to try and catfish girls here. Your opinions are irrelevant.
BYE.

Last edited:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
How am I being biased? Read all of my posts before making such a claim. I said in a response post to @Starscream that Somali women and men are more alike than we think.

Also, you keep talking about Islam. What is Islam doing for Somalia? Somali men are literally weaponising the religion and you think women in lead will ruin it all

Look at Somalia today under real men's control:

This quote implies that women would be doing a better job as they are less concern about
self intrest and qabilism. Because thats the reason somali is a shthole. Hence the bias.

And i agree religion isnt flawless like most people want you to believe.
Still doesn't change that fact that its deeply ingrained in our culture and history.

I would take an infinity to change somali into a gaal nation so again, why stress over detail?

My username is sarcastic in nature but I don't expect someone like you to understand that:comeon:

I felt the need to respond because a 15yr old girl could be reading this thread. You spewing your pseudoscience beliefs is the last thing I will want any woman to internalize.

No one should take what you say seriously when you, as a whole grown up man, felt the need to use another man's photo to try and catfish girls here. Your opinions are irrelevant.
BYE.

I love u too can u wish me gn pls

This quote implies that women would be doing a better job as they are less concern about
self intrest and qabilism. Because thats the reason somali is a shthole. Hence the bias.

And i agree religion isnt flawless like most people want you to believe.
Still doesn't change that fact that its deeply ingrained in our culture and history.

I would take an infinity to change somali into a gaal nation so again, why stress over detail?

You're taking it out of context. It was a response to the OP who claimed that men were better fitted to rule and I showcased an example of how our nation looks like today under the rule of men. I clarified my true stance later on and said that gender shouldn't matter when electing a leader but competence. I also said that men and women are more alike than we think. so again, where was I being biased?

Who said turn Somalia into a gaal nation? Unlike extreme Muslims who want to force their religion on everyone, I would wish for a Somalia that allowed religious freedom. That is not a far fetched idea at all. Somalis are more feeble-minded then you think.

How? she is a politician in America. She is playing a different game. I am sure she wouldn't behave like that if she was operating in the Somali political scene. We don't have any prominent political female figure. There are females in the government right now but something is telling me they are not there because they are qualified. But I guess that is one of the problems with Somalia, anyone is entering politics for their own gain and we are losing on it
What prove is there other women are different from her?

Let's end it all, you put a female leader in power and you forsake the word of the prophet pbuh and allah swt. Now dont say anything else after I post this. Just admit that you have forsaken god and his prophet pbuh.

Just end it, theres no need to argue.

EITHER YOU

A, believe in god and his prophet

OR

B, you believe you are a new prophet who can change what the old prophet pbuh said and can do what you want :)
I don't want anyone getting any ideas I'm replying to a comment that supports men staying in power. I ai t remixing anything

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
You're taking it out of context. It was a response to the OP who claimed that men were better fitted to rule and I showcased an example of how our nation looks like today under the rule of men. I clarified my true stance later on and said that gender shouldn't matter when electing a leader but competence. I also said that men and women are more alike than we think. so again, where was I being biased?

Who said turn Somalia into a gaal nation? Unlike extreme Muslims who want to force their religion on everyone, I would wish for a Somalia that allowed religious freedom. That is not a far fetched idea at all. Somalis are more feeble-minded then you think.

Religious freedom would socially target the ones brave enough to come out.
And the believers would make an example of them to preserve the old ways.

And prime example is you, to afraid to simply admit that youre a gaal, even on a online forum.

The somali you want or see is a naive fantasy.
Somali can never be the west or indoctrinate its values.

Dont take my posts to heart, im very blunt and i learn a lot from heated discussions.

Religious freedom would socially target the ones brave enough to come out.
And the believers would make an example of them to preserve the old ways.

And prime example is you, to afraid to simply admit that youre a gaal, even on a online forum.

The somali you want or see is a naive fantasy.
Somali can never be the west or indoctrinate its values.

Dont take my posts to heart, im very blunt and i learn a lot from heated discussions.

I am not afraid to admit to anything on this forum. I already explained to him that I already wrote an extensive explanation (several times) before to him and he obviously ignored it. Why would I take time out of my day to explain something he'll probably forget anyway.

As for Somalia and religious freedom, I disagree. Somalis are so feeble-minded. The older generation might be stubborn enough to keep uphold old traditions but the way things are looking, overtime the Somali youth will be more liberally inclined. Social media is a fascinating thing, indoctrinating western values unto the feeble-minded Somali youth. Anything can happen, history will attest to that.

Trending

Latest posts