Can Somali women be leaders?

there is some truth to what they are saying

look at the quote replies to the tweet, the Somali girls are talking more about the Faarax's receding hairline than the discussion at hand - they are reacting emotionally
If anything, the guy was acting emotionally, with no evidence to back up his claims. Anyways, I don’t really care.

don't @ me if you haven't read the whole convo. He said women should lead because they would choose gus over their country as if there aren't men who've done that a prime example is Mark Anthony
Mark Anthony? Show me a Somali man that did that.
We’re talking about Somali people, in case your not intelligent enough to remember.

tenor.gif

U are an absolute weak female u know u are mentally weak and physically as well your whole purpose is for companionship for your future man and most importantly reproduction there is no place for u on this earth to rule accept your inferiority and practice the way to please your future man till then stfu and wait till he comes in your life

And that's the problem you will never prosper in adverse situation you can't make difficult decisions.
Even tho am extreme and have no attachment to life I use logic not emotion to make decisions this is why am better fit to lead.
Ex.
Stallin is shitty person but his also one of the best leaders in history because he didn't care about the cost only results.

Well making a decision and taking the action by itseöf is two completely different things. If men were constantly making decisions based on logic then our country would be on a different stage right now. Men are no more fit to lead than women. What truly matters is competence and not what kind of genitalia you have

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Mark Anthony? Show me a Somali man that did that.
We’re talking about Somali people, in case your not intelligent enough to remember.
I ain't taking sides here but my man siad barre invaded ethiopia so he can have an excuse to smash some oromo tings just sayin :damedamn:

U are an absolute weak female u know u are mentally weak and physically as well your whole purpose is for companionship for your future man and most importantly reproduction there is no place for u on this earth to rule accept your inferiority and practice the way to please your future man till then stfu and wait till he comes in your life

Keep talking slave
upload_2020-1-2_4-41-28.jpeg

I'm not a feminist. I made a valid point. And work on your akhlaaq. It's very laughable for someone like you to come and talk about islam. The audacity wallahi.

So your valid point is women can rule? when its haram? Im not a sheikh or anything and I promise u I know more islam than u...listen here so called 'good woman' on this forum drop the act u know u don't have no akhlaaq im pretty sure u watch love island that makes u a hidden now drop the act

Are you a gaal, yes or no?

It's not hard to answer.

I'm pissed right now. I literally made a whole post to answer your question before and it seems like you never read it. If you want to know the answer I suggest you go and look for that post

I'm pissed right now. I literally made a whole post to answer your question before and it seems like you never read it. If you want to know the answer I suggest you go and look for that post
You're really dodging the question.

Are you a f*ckin gaal, yes or no? just answer the f*ckin question:mahubowtf:

So your valid point is women can rule? when its haram? Im not a sheikh or anything and I promise u I know more islam than u...listen here so called 'good woman' on this forum drop the act u know u don't have no akhlaaq im pretty sure u watch love island that makes u a hiiden now drop the act

Islam is also the way you talk and you're vulgar. I have more akhlaaq than you that's for sure. Second, you don't know anythinnnng about me. Third, read again my post where I am just talking about men ignoring some hadiths.

Don't waste my time warya. Let's not mention each other again.

Well making a decision and taking the action by itseöf is two completely different things. If men were constantly making decisions based on logic then our country would be on a different stage right now. Men are no more fit to lead than women. What truly matters is competence and not what kind of genitalia you have
Your right Somali men are failure currently but they are still men eventually one will rise who is great:manny:
With women I geuinly believe they might work to destroy our ethnicity I don't trust them ilhan didn't help either.:manny:

Islam is also the way you talk and you're vulgar. I have more akhlaaq than you that's for sure. Second, you don't know anythinnnng about me. Third, read again my post where I am just talking about men ignoring some hadiths.

Don't waste my time warya. Let's not mention each other again.

I will mention u again babes u know I love u mwah

Your right Somali men are failure currently but they are still men eventually one will rise who is great:manny:
With women I geuinly believe they might work to destroy our ethnicity I don't trust them ilhan didn't help either.:manny:

When we say women, we aren't talking about the average halimo we are talking about women who truly encompass the attributes of a great leader and who is truly capable to make our country great. Truth be told Somali women are not that different from Somali men.

Trending

Latest posts