Can Somali women be leaders?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Man the country is so shitty with its shitty states and zoos I would at this moment not even mind letting a Somalian woman run the country no lies

Pick me’s. Did a man slide into your DM’s? Are you engaged now? Women are not any less emotional than men, nor do we lack logic. I can’t stand women who put down other women in order to look good in the eyes of men. Baax dheeh.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The girl in @Nilotufian dp seems like a level headed progressive leader definitely better than the trash that we have had since 91 so I don't see why :manny:

Edit: I mistaken ilhan omar for fadumo dayib I think im gonna stop smoking for today kkkkk :mjlol:

Edit #2 Dayum ilhan omar looks fine did she leave that square ass HG nigga (No offense to @Samaalic Era)? She needa come to a real reer hirsi nigga like me and keep it in the tol :diddyass:

Last edited:
Yes they can and they’ll definetly do a better job than all the corrupt politicians and presidents we’ve had. Women actually put the needs of the people first because they’re compassionate whilst men are greedy and don’t mind doing whatever as long as they gain from it. Inshallah Somalia sees a future female president I feel like we’d have progressed a lot if we had one

dr.leorio

death\emitter
There is literally sahih hadith stating nations that are lead by women will never prosper but these women and their feminist brainwashing are so strong that they go against the Prophet Muhammad.

This has been eye opening and has convinced me we're definitely living in the Dajjalic era.

Years back handicaps on this forum were horny for women to lead Somalia I told them back then women are Trojan horse they will backstab there own brother/father over some dick and what do you know that ilhan proved everything I said right:mjlol:
Look at that useless sucking the enemy does nothing but put microscope on us fights for everybody else but us while using our name.:mjlol:
She's preview of Somali women leading anything:russ:
We should wave the white flag before we let women lead anything:chrisfreshhah:
I don't give af my misogynist side is coming out:pachah1:

Pick me’s. Did a man slide into your DM’s? Are you engaged now? Women are not any less emotional than men, nor do we lack logic. I can’t stand women who put down other women in order to look good in the eyes of men. Baax dheeh.

there is some truth to what they are saying

look at the quote replies to the tweet, the Somali girls are talking more about the Faarax's receding hairline than the discussion at hand - they are reacting emotionally

Keo

VIP
Somalia is already seen as a failed state and if our Prophet did say that any nation led by a woman is doomed to fail then it's best we do not have a female president.

Wallahi I can't stop laughing :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:.

Did he really say "real men" LOL

Look at Somalia today under real men's control:

upload_2020-1-2_3-44-28.jpeg

On a more serious note seeing the state Somalia is in today, we should allow any person despite gender and religion run that shit hole. Imagine how stubborn and sexist you have to be to exclude someone who is fully capable and overly qualified to run a country

Lol i spot pick me behavior from miles away. I feel so bad for them they're victims abayo.walahi they are. May Allah help picmeshas

I will be honest

I would not accept a Somali woman as my leader. They cannot even lead their homes (look at the children of single mother households)
Yes I agree :) I also wouldn't accept a man to be the leader!! Look at how they flea their wives and kids, how do we know they won't flea the country when shit gets heated?
Only non-binary people should lead Somalia :(

kkk do they exist, I've never heard of a non-binary Somali

I will be honest

I would not accept a Somali woman as my leader. They cannot even lead their homes (look at the children of single mother households)

Your talking about Somali women being incapable of running homes as if the men are doing any better :uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf:

A healthy household is supposed to pertain two parents but the reality is where I live it's very common that women have to do it all by themselves. you guys criticise women too much without considering the whole fucking picture. Raising children all by your self is not simple.

Trending

Latest posts