Can Somali women be leaders?

A quick summary of your fate View attachment 86625 is to Be submissive

You are being very emotional. I wonder does that make you ... A WOMEN
tenor.gif

When we say women, we aren't talking about the average halimo we are talking about women who truly encompass the attributes of a great leader and who is truly capable to make our country great. Truth be told Somali women are not that different from Somali men.
Was ilhan that?
Before her you had people who were skeptical like me and people in the middle she fucked it up for gender:manny:

You are being very emotional. I wonder does that make you ... A WOMEN
tenor.gif

listen do u think a "somali woman" can rule a country? at least other women but somali tho really like somali women are not capable of handling and discipling their own kids in the house they can't satisfy the needs and rights of her man ..most of the fucked up somali criminal niggas are raised by single moms who chose to divorce their men and be independent on their own listen SOMALI WOMEN CAN'T EVEN RAISE A PROPER FAMILY OR EVEN RUN A HOUSEHOLD TF DO U THINK ITS GONNA HAPPEN TO A WHOLE COUNTRY LMAOOOO WHAT A JOKE HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Was ilhan that?
Before her you had people who were skeptical like me and people in the middle she fucked it up for gender:manny:

How? she is a politician in America. She is playing a different game. I am sure she wouldn't behave like that if she was operating in the Somali political scene. We don't have any prominent political female figure. There are females in the government right now but something is telling me they are not there because they are qualified. But I guess that is one of the problems with Somalia, anyone is entering politics for their own gain and we are losing on it

listen do u think a "somali woman" can rule a country? at least other women but somali tho really like somali women are not capable of handling and discipling their own kids in the house they can't satisfy the needs and rights of her man ..most of the fucked up somali criminal niggas are raised by single moms who chose to divorce their men and be independent on their own listen SOMALI WOMEN CAN'T EVEN RAISE A PROPER FAMILY OR EVEN RUN A HOUSEHOLD TF DO U THINK ITS GONNA HAPPEN TO A WHOLE COUNTRY LMAOOOO WHAT A JOKE HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Why hold only females accountable? It takes two to tango. At least the female stayed and tried her best to raise her family, you men literally just runoff from your responsibility. Based on that is it just for me to conclude that man are incapable of running a government since they cant even take care of their families?

Then why hasn't it happened yet?
Because men are jealous sobs its in your nature. They will kill her or call her names. Look at sado ali. Our whole culture needs questioning it holds woman from reaching their goals. They want woman to have 10 kids like cows and do nothing else. Her whole existence is limited to having kids for ever.

Why hold only females accountable? It takes two to tango. At least the female stayed and tried her best to raise her family, you men literally just runoff from your responsibility. Based on that is it just for me to conclude that man are incapable of running a government since they cant even take care of their families?

let me give another list since u very thick
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[1] emotionaly unstable bcz of your period
[2] Half the intelligence of a man
[3] Judgment flaws [weak mentally] bcz of menstruation
[4] Physically inferoir

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Because men are jealous sobs its in your nature. They will kill her or call her names. Look at sado ali. Our whole culture needs questioning it holds woman from reaching their goals. They want woman to have 10 kids like cows and do nothing else. Her whole existence is limited to having kids for ever.
Not all of us think like that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Only a woman with no brain cells or with sinister intentions would want to rule that country now. Somali politics is mad the men can’t even sit down and come up with tangible solutions how will they listen to a woman? A woman can be a good leader when the nation is united and have strong government it’s easier for her then not when the men are fighting over crumbs themselves.... unless she’s looking to get rich quick too like typical Somali politician. Somali women can be as tribal and sick as the men we see it everyday on social media.

U have to accept inferiority u can't compare yourselves to men this whole world progression was bcz of men aside from the greed and shit the phone u use everything was made by men u can even travel easily by plane bcz of men tf did women do horta? Jheeze if a war happens best believe yall gonna be like where are our men lmaooo just practice to be a good submissive wife

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Only a woman with no brain cells or with sinister intentions would want to rule that country now. Somali politics is mad the men can’t even sit down and come up with tangible solutions how will they listen to a woman? A woman can be a good leader when the nation is united and have strong government it’s easier for her then not when the men are fighting over crumbs themselves.... unless she’s looking to get rich quick too like typical Somali politician. Somali women can be as tribal and sick as the men we see it everyday on social media.

I agree with the last part. Shows how bias @Life is as i doubt she forgot to mention this.

Women rulers would mean the death of islam.
And i cant see a somali without deen.

The whole debate is a moronic bait.

I agree with the last part. Shows how bias @Life is as i doubt she forgot to mention this.

How am I being biased? Read all of my posts before making such a claim. I said in a response post to @Starscream that Somali women and men are more alike than we think.

When we say women, we aren't talking about the average halimo we are talking about women who truly encompass the attributes of a great leader and who is truly capable to make our country great. Truth be told Somali women are not that different from Somali men.

Also, you keep talking about Islam. What is Islam doing for Somalia? Somali men are literally weaponising the religion and you think women in lead will ruin it all

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.

Somali politics doesn’t follow the deen properly anyway my point was hungry wolves don’t have time to listen to a woman they rather fight each other to death.

Trending