Can Somali women be leaders?

Prophet SAW was clear on the matter, any nation ran by a woman will never prosper. Sorry, I will obey him in all matters for verily it is but revelation:icon e smile:

Well your prophet was obviously wrong

upload_2020-1-2_4-25-37.jpeg

"Elizabethan Era. The Elizabethan Era took place from 1558 to 1603 and is considered by many historians to be the golden age in English History. During this era England experienced peace and prosperity while the arts flourished. The time period is named after Queen Elizabeth I who ruled England during this time."

No, I wouldn't. Why would I? If I am running the country I would make lowlifes like you commit such heinous actions.
And that's the problem you will never prosper in adverse situation you can't make difficult decisions.
Even tho am extreme and have no attachment to life I use logic not emotion to make decisions this is why am better fit to lead.
Ex.
Stallin is shitty person but his also one of the best leaders in history because he didn't care about the cost only results.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

View attachment 86621

"Elizabethan Era. The Elizabethan Era took place from 1558 to 1603 and is considered by many historians to be the golden age in English History. During this era England experienced peace and prosperity while the arts flourished. The time period is named after Queen Elizabeth I who ruled England during this time."
Your prophet ?a??acuudbillahi ileen gaal baad tahay akhhh tuf

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

View attachment 86621

:O27GWRK: Another atheist, goodbye.

Keep Ignoring the truth, you fool. Explain to me if women leading would lead to instant disaster why are there successful female leader thru out history??
I'm confused. Are you a quranist like last time or did you leave Islam?

What does that have to do with running a government?
Ilhan Omar proves us right. She’s literally said: “This is not going to be the country of white people” out of pure emotion.

don't @ me if you haven't read the whole convo. He said women should lead because they would choose gus over their country as if there aren't men who've done that a prime example is Mark Anthony