Can I ask for a second wife if the first expects me to provide and be a part time housewife ?

Saxib, women are aware. If you want your wife to help you financially, help her with the household and the kids. It isn't a hard ask.

The same men that want traditional women, cannot/will hold their end of the bargin. That is what confuses me.
If that's the case then fair play :manny:

The housewife stuff is only hypothetical. Most of us will probably go 50/50.
I don't think it should be 50/50 tbh, I think it should be proportional to how much you're bringing to the household. If you're bringing in the lion's share, your wife can't expect 50/50 with the housework and vice-versa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Women doing everything on their own is a 1950's Western concept that Abdis have took as gospel. Yes, men never do anything back home, but women get help because people live in the same area as family and people are community oriented. The Faraaxs with money get their wives maids. It really isn't the same as Xalimos running around with 6 kids behind closed doors. Men need to understand that in the West, they are their wives support system or in many cases, their only support system. In Somalia, women get support from other women. I think men and women need to have compassion for each other.

Yup I agree with you, depending on my partners income and financial stability, we can either go 50/50 on everything or if he's well-off, I have no problem being a housewife. Just depends on the scenario.
It doesn't have to be strictly 50/50, if my wife's bringing in more money, it stands to reason that her job's more demanding, therefore it'll be a 70/30 split and vice versa.
It's not even that difficult of a concept to grasp wallahi, the autists on this forum just over complicate everything lool

Women doing everything on their own is a 1950's Western concept that Abdis have took as gospel. Yes, men never do anything back home, but women get help because people live in the same area as family and people are community oriented. The Faraaxs with money get their wives maids. It really isn't the same as Xalimos running around with 6 kids behind closed doors. Men need to understand that in the West, they are their wives support system or in many cases, their only support system. In Somalia, women get support from other women. I think men and women need to have compassion for each other.
Forget Somali men, any adult man looking to replicate marriages from the 50s is fucking delusional. I thought people were just having a laugh on here. I didn't realise guys clearing less than 30k thought kicking their feet back and chilling was actually a viable option :draketf::heh:

Last edited:
It doesn't have to be strictly 50/50, if my wife's bringing in more money, it stands to reason that her job's more demanding, therefore it'll be a 70/30 split and vice versa.
It's not even that difficult of a concept to grasp wallahi, the autists on this forum just over complicate everything lool

Who's 70%, and who's 30% in this scenario?

Any woman who agrees on a 50/50 split is a fool.

I think it more than fair to ask for a second wife if I’m expected to be the breadwinner and help around the home. I think it is a fair request. I get to have a second wife in Somalia as a saving grace if the first ones kids become SJW/BLM supporting pansexuals. I can just walk out and relocate to start raising the nomad family in the holy lands. It’s a fair request to make.
Ofcourse

I think it more than fair to ask for a second wife if I’m expected to be the breadwinner and help around the home. I think it is a fair request. I get to have a second wife in Somalia as a saving grace if the first ones kids become SJW/BLM supporting pansexuals. I can just walk out and relocate to start raising the nomad family in the holy lands. It’s a fair request to make.
It will never be a fair game she will always do more than you. What kind of so call man are you?aqas.

Xaruun

VIP
This argument is dumb. If you don’t want to be a housewife when you get married then go 50/50. I don’t care lol, it’s not like I’m going to be your husband.

halwa

✨🌙
If your housewife is lacking and proving to be useless as a nurturing woman, not doing her responsibilities then you can go ahead and marry another one.
You can’t expect a man to be the breadwinner, wake up in the morning and do daily house chores too :susp: Where is the kindness and naxariis in that?

Xaruun

VIP
If your housewife is lacking and proving to be useless as a nurturing woman, not doing her responsibilities then you can go ahead and marry another one.
You can’t expect a man to be the breadwinner, wake up in the morning and do daily house chores too :susp: Where is the kindness and naxariis in that?
Not to mention that there are a bunch of other chores such as shopping, mowing the lawn, DIY work, mending and sewing etc etc. House chores are like 50% of the overall chores.

Who's 70%, and who's 30% in this scenario?

Any woman who agrees on a 50/50 split is a fool.
The person bringing in more probably has a more demanding job, therefore the other person has to handle more of the housework, doesn't matter if it's the husband or the wife.

Walal, you're well within your rights to demand a 10k a day CEO, but what's the point of denigrating women who are willing to compromise given the current socioeconomic climate?

The men making 6fixures+ and can actually support a family on just their salary alone are absolutely spoilt for choice. So unless you fall into the 90% percentile of women in terms of looks, temperament, education etc, I'd chill out and keep your expectations realistic. Or don't, it's no skin off my back wallahi.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Bro 3% is a slap in the face, barely keeping up with inflation. Once automation really starts ramping up, things will get absolutely fucking dire.
Look at this chart, that for just one month

I'm not sure how to link you only the graph but click on BP Average Earnings Index for GBP then look at the chart of the salary increase every month

Trending

Latest posts