Can I ask for a second wife if the first expects me to provide and be a part time housewife ?

He doesn’t deserve a response, 98% of them here don’t. Whether they’re old arse faraaxs pretending to be young or dumb teens who hate women already at the tender age of 15; It’s safe to assume most weren’t raised by a good hooyo nor have sisters. So let’s just hope they don’t become serial killers, this level of contempt and hatred for women often leads to that. Besides it’s 21st century, gay marriage is legal....no man is forced to be with a woman anymore. Can’t imagine really having this much hate for the opposite sex and still being sexually attracted to them. I’m damn insightful if I say so myself lol, my 3rd post here when I joined addressed this specific issue.
Harmless banter and shitposts = serial killers and woman hatred/incel shit

EhPW8ZsXcAI13p5.jpg

Harmless banter and shitposts = serial killers and woman hatred/incel shit

View attachment 176684

Harmless to whom exactly? And do you even know what banter is smart guy? You can talk sh!t and then when you get the appropriate response come back and say I was joking 🙃. Most of you here are adults, act accordingly and learn social etiquette before opening your mouth. Don’t expect to talk sh!t and not get response, gtfoh.

Xaruun

VIP
Harmless to whom exactly? And do you even know what banter is smart guy? You can talk sh!t and then when you get the appropriate response come back and say I was joking 🙃. Most of you here are adults, act accordingly and learn social etiquette before opening your mouth. Don’t expect to talk to shit and not get response.
It’s harmless to everyone. Don’t tell me you unironically get hurt by posts ranging from ‘all xaarlimos are obese’ to ‘50k for hard working farax, free access to jailbird Tyrone’.

Harmless to whom exactly? And do you even know what banter is smart guy? You can talk sh!t and then when you get the appropriate response come back and say I was joking 🙃. Most of you here are adults, act accordingly and learn social etiquette before opening your mouth. Don’t expect to talk sh!t and not get response, gtfoh.
tenor.gif

Lmfao your arguments literally make no sense. In one post you’ll argue that you you’ll have kids/healthy babies after 30, you make it sound like its guaranteed and not much difference than when your 20. And Now your twisting all the negative effects of tryna have kids past 30 and applying it to women all across the age board 😂.

At the end of the day there are more girls than guys in the world unless u in china or india. So for everything you won’t do, there are a lot of girls who will beg you to be in that position.
Lmao! Everything you won’t do there are girls begging to do he says! 😂. I guess we didn’t get the memo that 80% of the world’s population are women and only 20% men! The mental gymnastics put in use here to try to win an argument is astonishing walalh.

its 1 of 5000 chance of death we dont live in medieval ages where women would die everyday from childbirth i have a higher chance of dying during sex literally
i cant deny it has a huge impact on their health though afterwards (depression, weight gain) and such

All about income. In high income Western countries its 1 in 5400 in low income countries its 1 in 45.

Saxib weight gain is nothing. The health risk include Gestational diabetes, high blood pressure, preeclapsia, infections ect.

It’s harmless to everyone. Don’t tell me you unironically get hurt by posts ranging from ‘all xaarlimos are obese’ to ‘50k for hard working farax, free access to jailbird Tyrone’.
What? That doesn’t even make sense. Rewrite that and try again kid lol

I think it more than fair to ask for a second wife if I’m expected to be the breadwinner and help around the home. I think it is a fair request. I get to have a second wife in Somalia as a saving grace if the first ones kids become SJW/BLM supporting pansexuals. I can just walk out and relocate to start raising the nomad family in the holy lands. It’s a fair request to make.
Yeah, I'm starting to get an idea of why our country isn't progressing.

Mate having kids after 36+ obviously isn't the same as having kids in your 20s. That is a given. But 30, 31, 32 is young and most women are giving birth at the age.

Saxib, there are many men on this earth. If you do not keep your partner happy and fulfil her rights she has every right to move on and many women do. This whole scarcity is mindset is just dumb for both genders. The world would be a better place if both men and women tried to make each other happy, instead of one side being entitled and thinking only they deserve to be looked after. I'm sure you'll agree.

Just find yourself a decent girl who'll make you happy, just as much as you make her happy.
Not really, everybody can have opinions but facts are facts. Also women r suppose to give birth so you trying to one up everything a men does for something you are BUILD to do is just ridiculous. Men are protectors and providers and Women are nurtures and take care of the home. Anytime we try to switch those roles it brings nothing but problems. And before you pull that “Prophet Muhammad (saw) helped with household chores” like many somali girls do in order to justify men doing household chores ima explain it to you. he HELPED, that wasn’t his main job as men of the house, if your wife is sick or just had a birth than by all means you do both but in general that’s a women’s job.

Alluring

Sayonara
Anyways to answer the thread question, do whatever the f*ck you want, instead of calacaal 24/7 about hypothetical scenarios that don't even exist like a man child

Not really, everybody can have opinions but facts are facts. Also women r suppose to give birth so you trying to one up everything a men does for something you are BUILD to do is just ridiculous. Men are protectors and providers and Women are nurtures and take care of the home. Anytime we try to switch those roles it brings nothing but problems. And before you pull that “Prophet Muhammad (saw) helped with household chores” like many somali girls do in order to justify men doing household chores ima explain it to you. he HELPED, that wasn’t his main job as men of the house, if your wife is sick or just had a birth than by all means you do both but in general that’s a women’s job.

This thread was about men complaining about providing. Please tell them that instead of arguing with me. You lot are meant to provide and provide mehr, but you still complain. Providing is so much easier then giving birth.

So your whole argument is cheeky.

Also, with the whole helping argument. Most women would love a husband that helps, instead some Somali men like to behave like they can't do anything for themselves. There is a difference between a wife primarily looking after the home and treating her like a glorified maid.

Thanks.

Last edited:
This thread was about men complaining about providing. Please tell them that instead of arguing with me. You lot are meant to provide and provide mehr, but you still complain. Providing is so much easier then giving birth.

Also, with the whole helping argument. Most women would love a husband that helps, instead some Somali men like to behave like they can't do anything for themselves. There is a difference between a wife primarily looking after the home and treating her like a glorified maid.

Thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xaruun

VIP

Thanks.
If she’s a housewife then it’s her job to be the maid. Housewife == Housemaid you’re married to.
The Nabi (salallahu alayhi wa salaam) was said to mend sandals and do tailoring, but husbands are usually expected to do manual work. Xalimos use that hadith to say that men should be cooking and cleaning for their housewife :gucciwhat:

If she’s a housewife then it’s her job to be the maid. Housewife == Housemaid you’re married to.

The Nabi (salallahu alayhi wa salaam) was said to mend sandals and do tailoring, but husbands are usually expected to do manual work. Xalimos use that hadith to say that men should be cooking and cleaning for their housewife :gucciwhat:

She isn't a maid. That is why in some madhabs cooking and cleaning isn't seen as the wife's duties so that the husband doesn't overstep his boundaries the way you are now.

Trending

Latest posts