Can I ask for a second wife if the first expects me to provide and be a part time housewife ?

I think it more than fair to ask for a second wife if I’m expected to be the breadwinner and help around the home. I think it is a fair request. I get to have a second wife in Somalia as a saving grace if the first ones kids become SJW/BLM supporting pansexuals. I can just walk out and relocate to start raising the nomad family in the holy lands. It’s a fair request to make.

Xaruun

VIP
If I’m expected to be a provider and part time housewife then she’d better indulge my dirtiest fetishes and fantasies on command. It’s only fair after all.

If I’m expected to be a provider and part time housewife then she’d better indulge my dirtiest fetishes and fantasies on command. It’s only fair after all.

If i'm risking my life and health to give birth to his kids he better spend all his money on me. Its only fair after all.

Someones life over money.

Women have a better reason. Sorry.

Why not?

It is very much permissible (in Islam) to marry up to 4 wives, at once.

If you want to get a second wife, who's preventing you? Go for it, man. :nvjpqts:

What are you on about?

Giving birth.

It can kill women and many women get health complications or their body changes forever.

So if you think you deserve special treatment for giving money and helping here and there, i'm here to remind you that you 'better indulge' your wife as she is giving her body and potientially her life.

@Angelina are you married?

You seem rather frustrated. Don't take it personal, though. It's just an observation of behavior on this forum, and how you're quick to go head-to-head with the male trolls over here.

@Angelina are you married?

You seem rather frustrated. Don't take it personal, though. It's just an observation of behavior on this forum, and how you're quick to go head-to-head with the male trolls over here.

Its a forum and people can write what they want. Why does what I write bother you?

Xaruun

VIP
Giving birth.

It can kill women and many women get health complications or their body changes forever.

So if you think you deserve special treatment for giving money and helping here and there, i'm here to remind you that you 'better indulge' your wife as she is giving her body and potientially her life.
Giving birth benefits the mother. The child is the reward and compensation. Giving life is priceless so there’s no point in paying her

Its a forum and people can write what they want. Why does what I write bother you?
Nah, it does not bother me at all. As aforementioned, it seems that you're quite defensive when it comes to the topic of Men and Women, particularly Somali men and women. I am just wondering if you have any real life experiences that affect your perception on men, cuz you seem rather frustrated and sensitive.

Like you said, this is an anonymous forum. People write whatever the hell they want, and do not feel (at some cases) threatened by the presence of Mods, or other users. What I write online does not at all represent who I am irl. This, however, does not seem to be the case with you. You seem to reference real life experiences quite frequently, and adamantly reaffirm your statements when engaging in conversations on this forum.

This may not be the case, but that is why I am asking you this question. Feel free to ignore me if you like. :nvjpqts:

Nah, it does not bother me at all. As aforementioned, it seems that you're quite defensive when it comes to the topic of Men and Women, particularly Somali men and women. I am just wondering if you have any real life experiences that affect your perception on men, cuz you seem rather frustrated and sensitive.

Like you said, this is an anonymous forum. People write whatever the hell they want, and do not feel (at some cases) threatened by the presence of Mods, or other users. What I write online does not at all represent who I am irl. This, however, does not seem to be the case with you. You seem to reference real life experiences quite frequently, and adamantly reaffirm your statements when engaging in conversations on this forum.

This may not be the case, but that is why I am asking you this question. Feel free to ignore me if you like. :nvjpqts:

I don't talk about real life experiences. You're clearly mistaking me for another poster.

Its crazy that you think I have negative views on men when I usually defend women because of the negative things men write about women here. I don't see you writing paragraphs to any of the Faraxs who constantly bash women which is common. I merely reply.. Are you triggered?

Trending