Can I ask for a second wife if the first expects me to provide and be a part time housewife ?

Giving birth benefits the mother. The child is the reward and compensation. Giving life is priceless so there’s no point in paying her

Providing for your kids is also compensation.

Plus providing for your wife is also priceless as it is what Allah commands. You get rewarded as well.

I don't talk about real life experiences. You're clearly mistaking me for another poster.

Its crazy that you think I have negative views on men when I usually defend women because of the negative things men write about women here. I don't see you writing paragraphs to any of the Faraxs who constantly bash women which is common. I merely reply.. Are you triggered?
Actually, I do. I take the defense of women at times. It can be argued that Xalimos bash Faraxs equally on this site. Though, the Faraxs that bash Xalimos may be classified as trolls, as well as Xalimos ones as well.

Ironically, it could be said that you're the 'triggered' one, hence why you antagonistically accused me of favoritism and being trigged, when it's apparent that you're in clear distraught (based on your posts).

As for me being triggered. No, no I am not. I simply asked you a question. :nvjpqts:

Xaruun

VIP
If I’m expected to be a provider and part time housewife then she’d better indulge my dirtiest fetishes and fantasies on command. It’s only fair after all.
This post was kind of stupid in hindsight. Satisfying sexual needs is the bare minimum required for a spouse and cooking/cleaning is also the bare minimum for a housewife. OP made more sense.

@Angelina how does it feel @AbdiS quoted you :cosbyhmm:
He doesn’t deserve a response, 98% of them here don’t. Whether they’re old arse faraaxs pretending to be young or dumb teens who hate women already at the tender age of 15; It’s safe to assume most weren’t raised by a good hooyo nor have sisters. So let’s just hope they don’t become serial killers, this level of contempt and hatred for women often leads to that. Besides it’s 21st century, gay marriage is legal....no man is forced to be with a woman anymore. Can’t imagine really having this much hate for the opposite sex and still being sexually attracted to them. I’m damn insightful if I say so myself lol, my 3rd post here when I joined addressed this specific issue.

I don't see myself having a second wife I don't mess with the idea of it but to each is own
But to your situation I agree with you

Giving birth.

It can kill women and many women get health complications or their body changes forever.

So if you think you deserve special treatment for giving money and helping here and there, i'm here to remind you that you 'better indulge' your wife as she is giving her body and potientially her life.
less chance of that happening If your under 30.

I think it more than fair to ask for a second wife if I’m expected to be the breadwinner and help around the home. I think it is a fair request. I get to have a second wife in Somalia as a saving grace if the first ones kids become SJW/BLM supporting pansexuals. I can just walk out and relocate to start raising the nomad family in the holy lands. It’s a fair request to make.
Yes absolutely, 💯 why not! The hell with the first one get 3 bro! Nah actually get 9! The more the merrier!

:friendhug:

I don't talk about real life experiences. You're clearly mistaking me for another poster.

Its crazy that you think I have negative views on men when I usually defend women because of the negative things men write about women here. I don't see you writing paragraphs to any of the Faraxs who constantly bash women which is common. I merely reply.. Are you triggered?
it’s not bashing if it holds truth

less chance of that happening If your under 30.

Nope, less chance of that happening with quality medical care. Childbirth used to be the biggest killer of women in the past and... They used to marry early. Child birth is also a big killer of Somali women back home and they marry early.

Also, giving birth at 13-15 is also an even bigger killer as whilst some girls have started their periods they still haven't developed hips which makes child bearing harder.

Nice try troll. I'll give you that.

Nope, less chance of that happening with quality medical care. Childbirth used to be the biggest killer of women in the past and. They used to marry early. Child birth is also a big killer of Somali women back home and they marry early.

Also, giving birth at 13-15 is also an even bigger killer as whilst some girls have started their periods they still haven't developed hips which makes child bearing harder.

Nice try troll. I'll give you that.
Lmfao your arguments literally make no sense. In one post you’ll argue that you you’ll have kids/healthy babies after 30, you make it sound like its guaranteed and not much difference than when your 20. And Now your twisting all the negative effects of tryna have kids past 30 and applying it to women all across the age board 😂.

At the end of the day there are more girls than guys in the world unless u in china or india. So for everything you won’t do, there are a lot of girls who will beg you to be in that position.

Giving birth.

It can kill women and many women get health complications or their body changes forever.

So if you think you deserve special treatment for giving money and helping here and there, i'm here to remind you that you 'better indulge' your wife as she is giving her body and potientially her life.
In all fairness though it's not like women are having children purely for altruistic reasons, they want to have children just as much as men do. If not more. Besides, child-birth is safer than ever. :heh:

Lmfao your arguments literally make no sense. In one post you’ll argue that you you’ll have kids/healthy babies after 30, you make it sound like its guaranteed and not much difference than when your 20. And Now your twisting all the negative effects of tryna have kids past 30 and applying it to women all across the age board 😂.

At the end of the day there are more girls than guys in the world unless u in china or india. So for everything you won’t do, there are a lot of girls who will beg you to be in that position.

Mate having kids after 36+ obviously isn't the same as having kids in your 20s. That is a given. But 30, 31, 32 is young and most women are giving birth at the age.

Saxib, there are many men on this earth. If you do not keep your partner happy and fulfil her rights she has every right to move on and many women do. This whole scarcity is mindset is just dumb for both genders. The world would be a better place if both men and women tried to make each other happy, instead of one side being entitled and thinking only they deserve to be looked after. I'm sure you'll agree.

Just find yourself a decent girl who'll make you happy, just as much as you make her happy.

He doesn’t deserve a response, 98% of them here don’t. Whether they’re old arse faraaxs pretending to be young or dumb teens who hate women already at the tender age of 15; It’s safe to assume most weren’t raised by a good hooyo nor have sisters. So let’s just hope they don’t become serial killers, this level of contempt and hatred for women often leads to that. Besides it’s 21st century, gay marriage is legal....no man is forced to be with a woman anymore. Can’t imagine really having this much hate for the opposite sex and still being sexually attracted to them. I’m damn insightful if I say so myself lol, my 3rd post here when I joined addressed this specific issue.
They need love.

since when? 200 years ago?
every post i see you have the dumbest arguments

Wallahi if you think childbirth doesn't still kill women or have a huge impact on their health I really don't know what to say to you.

Like I don't know if you're trolling. Please educate yourself.

Wallahi if you think childbirth doesn't still kill women or have a huge impact on their health I really don't know what to say to you.

Like I don't know if you're trolling. Please educate yourself.
its 1 of 5000 chance of death we dont live in medieval ages where women would die everyday from childbirth i have a higher chance of dying during sex literally
i cant deny it has a huge impact on their health though afterwards (depression, weight gain) and such

Trending