Can Guys and Girls be just friends?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You can but most fade over time. The ones that I've still have a strong friendship with are female friends from my childhood

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Na, I can separate women from women who I'm attracted to. I find it easy to make those conscious decisions. Plus, attraction fades
That’s where the last part comes in. If she’s unattractive then it’s easy.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Absolutely. It’s because he wants you for himself. Even if you never gave him signs that you’re interested, he still might think there’s a chance between you two.
This is why you pretend to be woefully ignorant of any signs of interest.
tenor.gif

I always assume they don't like me like that. :manny: Or their interest will fade.
surprise-face-gif.gif

In the event they were interested or confess it.... *SHOCK*

Can we talk about how some totally savage girls exist? I had the luxury of adding my number to the contacts of a decent looking xalimo, only to see Hussein nandos and Abdi driver on her contacts. Never spoke to her again lol

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Online can work, but I don't see it in real life working, don't think that it would be a good idea deen wise either.

I don't become good friends with most guys I meet. We stay as friendly acquaintances. 40% of my humor is composed of dirty, sexual jokes which can be...rather awkward to joke around with most people, especially the type of guys I was surrounded by growing up. I've only had one guy, that I consider more of a brother, that I've been good friends with since childhood.

But I guess the opposite genders can become friends and stay friends as long as they don't catch feelings for each other. Deen ahaan, that's a big no-no.