• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Can Guys and Girls be just friends?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」
VIP
You can but most fade over time. The ones that I've still have a strong friendship with are female friends from my childhood

Sophisticate

Staff Member
Absolutely. It’s because he wants you for himself. Even if you never gave him signs that you’re interested, he still might think there’s a chance between you two.
This is why you pretend to be woefully ignorant of any signs of interest.

I always assume they don't like me like that. :manny: Or their interest will fade.

In the event they were interested or confess it.... *SHOCK*

Can we talk about how some totally savage girls exist? I had the luxury of adding my number to the contacts of a decent looking xalimo, only to see Hussein nandos and Abdi driver on her contacts. Never spoke to her again lol

Desert Flower

I Specialize in Buuq iyo Qeylo.
VIP
No, you can be friendly acquaintances but anything more than that means dude wants to smash.
What if the girl is attractive? Or has a great personality? Would you still be able to remain platonic, and not have your mind wonder to “what ifs?”

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
VIP
Online can work, but I don't see it in real life working, don't think that it would be a good idea deen wise either.

Ayatiin

Surusurusurusurusurusursuru
I don't become good friends with most guys I meet. We stay as friendly acquaintances. 40% of my humor is composed of dirty, sexual jokes which can be...rather awkward to joke around with most people, especially the type of guys I was surrounded by growing up. I've only had one guy, that I consider more of a brother, that I've been good friends with since childhood.

But I guess the opposite genders can become friends and stay friends as long as they don't catch feelings for each other. Deen ahaan, that's a big no-no.