Can Guys and Girls be just friends?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Really? I've been told the opposite. All the older girls i know say they prefer having guys as friends because their girl *friends* are saboteurs who get jealous and try snatch the guys they like lol.

I'm very particular about my inner circle of friends. I don't have a scarcity mindset about prospects and don't view men as property. :mjlol: You can't take a human being. They go where they choose. Nor would I be friends with someone with that mindset (where friendships are sacrificed for nimaan) I have never nor will I ever fight over a man. And neither would my friends.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ladies, I will tell something. Some men are saboteurs. If they know a guy who matches your criteria they will not introduce you. Instead they will want you for themselves. Girls are nicer. If they aren't into a guy, they will introduce him to someone who might be. And is probably a good all around prospect.

Sisters are real friends. And my cyber children @Helios and @Odkac WRLD.:yousmart:
Men compete for everything. Why would they offer their mate. There's a level of cuckoldry there.

Absolutely not. They can be co-workers and acquaintances but nothing more than that. When you say ''friend'', you mean spending time with each other, going out and speaking on the phone, texting each other back and forth regularly. This, in my opinion, is a complete waste of time, I would only use this much energy on a girl if I was dating her. Generally speaking, someone in this said friendship will always end up catching feelings, even if they both weren't attracted to each other in the first place, over time the theory of proximity/sexual biology always wins in the end.

I honestly can't believe that there are still morons out there who think heterosexual men and women can be close friends. Do you ever see two homosexuals befriending each other? Nope, you never do, that's why a sodomite always chooses to be friends with a straight person.

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Really? I've been told the opposite. All the older girls i know say they prefer having guys as friends because their girl *friends* are saboteurs who get jealous and try snatch the guys they like lol.
Girl who say that are always the jealous type who like the attention they get from ‘male friends’ and see other women as competition. Vile people :susp:

Ladies, I will tell something. Some men are saboteurs. If they know a guy who matches your criteria they will not introduce you. Instead they will want you for themselves. Girls are nicer. If they aren't into a guy, they will introduce him to someone who might be. And is probably a good all around prospect.

Sisters are real friends. And my cyber children @Helios and @Odkac WRLD.:yousmart:

A man who matches guys and girls is called a pimp

Nope, we’re Humans and can easily catch feelings. Maybe light banter ones for a few minutes like @Basic said but a serious friendship or friendship at all is a NO NO.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
No especially if one finds the other attractive which is always the case, even if they both don’t find each other attractive eventually feelings of attraction will start to develop because it’s natural for humans to procreate with one another.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

I could have sworn I was disowned.
C03DB9DC-0CC9-4A1B-95C9-6B41491988FE.png

Trending

Latest posts