• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Do you agree with these Xalimos?

This is a new podcast by educated Xalimos. Please support them, walaalayaal!!
What is your opinion on this podcast?

If you have any questions, this is their social media:

https://twitter.com/oteapodcast

giphy.gif

Last edited:

DeathWish

I have a couple of "girl friends", whom I have yet to karbash or marry.

So the answer is a clear no!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you. I don't believe a man and a woman can just be friends. They will eventually like each other at some point. This happened to many of my friends. They all eventually developed feelings for their female friends.

I would never develop feelings for someone I see as a friend, but if I was a guy I don't think I could be just friends with girls.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You guys will eventually like each other. This may not occur in the same time, but it will definitely happen. Unless... one of you are irredeemably ugly!:yacadiim:
We have been friends since 6th grade, we are now grown adults. I see him like my brother and vice versa. I'm friends with his girlfriend, he's friends with bf. So no, no one is liking anyone.

DeathWish

We have been friends since 6th grade, we are now grown adults. I see him like my brother and vice versa. I'm friends with his girlfriend, he's friends with bf. So no, no one is liking anyone.
I don't want to offend you, but you two will eventually like each other or you might regret not getting married to each other. It happened to many of my friends. They developed feelings for their female friends so they had to stop seeing them or they might do some that they will regret. Some of my friends even married their female friends. What I am trying to tell you is that you will eventually like each other.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don't want to offend you, but you two will eventually like each other or you might regret not getting married to each other. It happened to many of my friends. They developed feelings for their female friends so they had to stop seeing them or they might do some that they will regret. Some of my friends even married their female friends. What I am trying to tell you is that you will eventually like each other.
I'm not saying that doesn't happen, but I assure it's not my case. My friend is like my brother, can't picture him in any other way. We both found people we want to marry and are very happy.

Zeus

STYLIN
No they can't

the only people that push this men and women can be friends stuff are betas and girls.

Last edited:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Yes but with certain conditions
a) she's a lesbian or
b) doesn't live near me or
c) is a cousin or a distant relative or
d) Is neither of the above but is ugly

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending