Can DNA results be taken serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I mean you know when you see a Ethiopian girl or whatever take a test and they get

25% Middle Eastern, 30% North African etc. I mean how far can these results be taken serious?
Does someone understand my question. How did for example the person get 25% Middle Eastern. Does she have Middle Eastern and North African ancestry?? Of course not, but does that mean the person shares DNA with that region? I don't understand.

upload_2019-3-30_13-19-14.png

Since 23andme has more East African sample now even the Habesha get 88,5% East African in the past they would have gotten more Middle East and North African. You see where I am going. It's basically the samples they have and how they use it to interpolate where you come from I guess. I haven't read anything on DNA or DNA testing so bare with me.

So my question is: Can these DNA results in percentages be taken serious????

CaliTedesse

VIP

This is what I mean look at this xaar and the results she gets like who can take that serious your family been in the desert for 5000 years yaa qumayo kulaha European, SE Asian and Caucasus Dafuq??

CaliTedesse

VIP
These estimates why do people take them serious wallahi billahi I dont get it

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

This is what I mean look at this xaar and the results she gets like who can take that serious your family been in the desert for 5000 years yaa qumayo kulaha European, SE Asian and Caucasus Dafuq??
Cringe..:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.