Cadaan man speaks faxx in af Soomaali

so its alright if a Somali woman dates and has his kids because he speaks Somali and is White.
The simpness and insecurity is endless in this forum. I keep getting shamed for identifying as Black and they insult me and say I will end up with a Madow his kid but this is alright. The patriarchy in Somali needs to stop we women need to be heard walahay

so its alright if a Somali woman dates and has his kids because he speaks Somali and is White.
The simpness and insecurity is endless in this forum. I keep getting shamed for identifying as Black and they insult me and say I will end up with a Madow his kid but this is alright. The patriarchy in Somali needs to stop we women need to be heard walahay

No you are a liar a SJW and Madow lover .It was only one guy who said that.
Liar :susp: :susp:

Macalin M

Out here
Here we are with a man talking about how Somalis should overcome one of the issues that Is holding us back as a nation and we have someone talking about dating and what not. Leave this for another thread man.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Hooyadaa cun who tf asked you? Wallahi you're madax xanuun :drakewtf:

They kept saying I would have kid by Madow ask @Bashi and now everyone is encouraging this White man even though he is married to Somali woman wallahay this is sad and exposes the coonery in our culture we need to fight this.
WHY ARE YOU USING THE TERM ‘COON’ WHEN SOMALIS AINT BLACK

WHY ARE YOU USING THE TERM ‘COON’ WHEN SOMALIS AINT BLACK
This White man his wife is Somali I know him and you are not saying anything about it just laugh about it say he can speak Somali OMGOOOOD how insecure u are its so WAIT IM GOING TO BARF

Trending