Cadaan man speaks faxx in af Soomaali

This White man his wife is Somali I know him and you are not saying anything about it just laugh about it say he can speak Somali OMGOOOOD how insecure u are its so WAIT IM GOING TO BARF
I dare you say you’re madow to your hooyo and aabo and they’ll rip your head off. Unless they are bantu as well

so its alright if a Somali woman dates and has his kids because he speaks Somali and is White.
The simpness and insecurity is endless in this forum. I keep getting shamed for identifying as Black and they insult me and say I will end up with a Madow his kid but this is alright. The patriarchy in Somali needs to stop we women need to be heard walahay
Nigga who asked? Who are you lmao

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The brother didn't just learn somali, he was speaking af Somali before most of the members on sspot (that is if you are younger than 24). :)

They kept saying I would have kid by Madow ask @Bashi and now everyone is encouraging this White man even though he is married to Somali woman wallahay this is sad and exposes the coonery in our culture we need to fight this.

Ignore that racist insel. and, under American rules your kid you have for your ajnabi man that kid is Black, just like you and the racist insel calling your kid names

WHY ARE YOU USING THE TERM ‘COON’ WHEN SOMALIS AINT BLACK

Black in America. In Africa you can be your qabiil/ethnicity. You and esoecially any descendents you may have, you are all Black in Europe and America

I dare you say you’re madow to your hooyo and aabo and they’ll rip your head off. Unless they are bantu as well

Ok Im beginning to understand the miscomminication between you 2. Africans from Subsaharan africa tend to call AA as "black" and the Africans just claim their tribe/nation. AA cannot claim an African tribe/nation and they are just Black. Thats probably how you see it. Your sparring partner is saying both AA and you subsahsrsns are both Black under the American patriarchy

Then, the kids are not Somali. He's still talking truth.

Sax. Qabiil/ethnicity are patriminial under most of Africa's Xeer on ethnicity

They love him because he is Cadaan

I have no idea what happens in LittleMyqdusho, Minniyaabolis. I hardly see a big Soomaali crowd in NY. Are you saying your neighbors love this guy from the video? or the Alt Caucasian crow on s-spot

There’s nothing wrong with that, he’s just genetically closer than a Madow person

Bring evidence sxb. And btw AA are genetically 20 to 30% caddaan so they are likely genetically closer to the caddan guy

No that is not true hun
White and Somali mix well because they’re both Caucasian while Madow and Somali are horrendous looking
Wallahay its comments like this that dont want me to end up with a Somali

Stop threatening to find an ajnabi. Just do it if thats what you want

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And dont expect your ajnabi man or the kid you have for him to be accepted as a member by any EastAfrican qabiil/ethnicity.

Its against their system so you maybe you shouldnt try to impose your system on them once you practice your freedom to be with your ajnabi man