Cadaan man speaks faxx in af Soomaali

so its alright if a Somali woman dates and has his kids because he speaks Somali and is White.
The simpness and insecurity is endless in this forum. I keep getting shamed for identifying as Black and they insult me and say I will end up with a Madow his kid but this is alright. The patriarchy in Somali needs to stop we women need to be heard walahay
Who even said that :westbrookwtf:

who said you need to marry a somali guy you can marry evrey1 lol and why are all your threads based on somali hate are you okay self hate is real wallah:childplease:

Fax wallahi since she is a girl she wont be somali anymore too:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Since she is not a qabiil succesor :mjlol: Issa Win Win

You are acting like its some superior system that has granted you access to djannah qabiil is nothing aboowe its useless and made Somalia the joke of the world even in Africa
You're the joke. We aren't gonna abandon the culture to make you feel like Somalis have become "civilized". We're nothing but a bunch of savages. Either fall in, or fall the f*ck out. :camby:

Oh and no, I'm not black. Even the Caribbean blacks don't claim black and they are genetically damn near the same as African Americans. How in the hell do you want East Africans to claim black then? :childplease:

You're the joke. We aren't gonna abandon the culture to make you feel like Somalis have become "civilized". We're nothing but a bunch of savages. Either fall in, or fall the f*ck out. :camby:

Oh and no, I'm not black. Even the Caribbean blacks don't claim black and they are genetically damn near the same as African Americans. How in the hell do you want East Africans to claim black then? :childplease:
We have dark skin and come from Africa

We have dark skin and come from Africa
Black is several things: a culture, a status in society and if you're an enlightened geeljire, a frequency. Somalis have nothing to do with the first two, however, our body's ability to make melanin proves we are extraterrestrial beings that vibrate at a higher frequency than non-melanated people.

Why claim a culture or status that is viewed as below everyone else's?

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
so its alright if a Somali woman dates and has his kids because he speaks Somali and is White.
The simpness and insecurity is endless in this forum. I keep getting shamed for identifying as Black and they insult me and say I will end up with a madow his kid but this is alright. The patriarchy in Somali needs to stop we women need to be heard walahay
FOH:camby:Bashir has been Somali B4 you beg ass was conceived.He's Mujahid SomCasian Veteran who's been on the trenches with his brothers forever. He ain't a bandwagon jumping clout chaser u see these days on SM and his words are sincere no cap:salute:. Put sum rezpek on the SomCasian Veteran Legion Nayaa :denzelnigga:

Black is several things: a culture, a status in society and if you're an enlightened geeljire, a frequency. Somalis have nothing to do with the first two, however, our body's ability to make melanin proves we are extraterrestrial beings that vibrate at a higher frequency than non-melanated people.

Why claim a culture or status that is viewed as below everyone else's?
I only Identify as Somali but that's why blm types Identify as black
It's because they know nothing about somalis and think that we are just another type of black

Trending

Latest posts