Cadaan incel beats the living hell out of mouthy pregnant wife while on camera streaming Fortnite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Watch the video. It's worse than you can imagine.
She started it by throwing things at him and she kept on coming back for more but the way he beats her will leave you speechless. Cadaans are truly sick creatures.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mrdead...gamer-luke-munday-assaulting-wife-2018-12-10/
A popular "Fortnite" player in Australia was arrested and charged with assaulting his wife on Sunday after thousands of online viewers witnessed the apparent violent incident while he was live streaming, according to Network 10, a CBS News partner.

Luke Munday, a 26-year-old gamer who goes by the handle MrDeathMoth, is accused of assaulting his wife, who is four months pregnant with his third child. In the video, she asks him to stop playing "Fortnite" to eat dinner when he leaves his chair and shouts back, "Stop, please!" What sounds like a slap can be heard and the woman begins crying.

"You hear that, all you people out there? He just hit me in the face," the woman says in the video.

Viewers on the streaming site Twitch reportedly alerted police, who arrested Munday at his Oran Park residence in southwest Sydney.

The woman was not seriously injured but told police she was "distressed" and "shaken," according to Network 10. Police said two young girls were at the home when the incident occurred.

"I'm very grateful to those people, because I can see the community is showing that they care. Especially, believe it or not, most of them were men," the victim's mother told Network 10. "As far as I'm concerned, he should not be around children. He should not have access to children and he should not be around a woman."

Munday was charged with assault and granted bail, according to Network 10. He is scheduled to appear in a local courthouse on Thursday.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Watch the video. It's worse than you can imagine.
She started it by throwing things at him and she kept on coming back for more but the way he beats her will leave you speechless. Cadaans are truly sick creatures.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mrdead...gamer-luke-munday-assaulting-wife-2018-12-10/
I remeber watching that video last week with my Bluetooth headphones. I went to get sone food from my kitchen with my headphones still on and the audio still playing. Moment I heard those screams my heart legit skipped 10 beats. :jaynerd: Scared the outter shit out of me so hard I lost my appetite to eat.:damn:

Hopefully, there kids get taken away. They don't need to be around such a negative sad excuse of a Mother and Father those two sociopaths are.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What terrible parents but she played him so well. His going to get destroyed in court.

Timo Jareer and proud

What terrible parents but she played him so well. His going to get destroyed in court.
Yeah, wallahi there is absolutely no point of going to court with a women if you have a willy hangin' under you're stomach. The judges are sexist and agree with the women 100% of the time. Did you know that all charges on the Mother was dropped. Even know it was clearly seen that she was also assaulting her husband in the video.
I am not picking sides btw. They should both be punished.

I hope he gets assraped and murdered in prison.

This video made me sick to my stomach. She's pregnant, AND the two little children are watching and crying. Disgusting, barbaric white animal.

World

VIP
Well he can’t be an incel if he has a wife?

Anyways it’s clear the guy has a gaming addiction hence why he refuses to eat food and why he was so violent against his wife who disturbed him from his game.

Men with gaming addictions make bad parents, bad husbands and are very violent. I’m not surprised at all. I would say you shouldn’t be playing games at that age, but the guy probably makes a lot of money streaming.

That guy is a sorry excuse of a man. A grown man with kids addicted to Fortnite. He's so distracted and brainwashed by the game he won't even eat the food she made him and proceeds to beat her.

Look, i'm not justifying her behaviour towards him in the begining. However, she's a hormonal pregant woman with three kids and has a husband who would rather play games all day like an unresponsible teenager.

Timo Jareer and proud

That guy is a sorry excuse of a man. A grown man with kids addicted to Fortnite. He's so distracted and brainwashed by the game he won't even eat the food she made him and proceeds to beat her.

Look, i'm not justifying her behaviour towards him in the begining. However, she's a hormonal pregant woman with three kids and has a husband who would rather play games all day day like an unresponsible teenager.
Well Fortnite is payin' the bills. He is a live streamer he plays Fortnite for the money

Well Fortnite is payin' the bills. He is a live streamer he plays Fortnite for the money

Men with games addiction don't even have the will power to put food in their stomach, let alone be good fathers or husbands.

It's obvious that pregnant wife of his has been suffering well before he even put hands on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.