Cadaan incel beats the living hell out of mouthy pregnant wife while on camera streaming Fortnite

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is interested in sports, dump him
If he is a gamer, dump him
If he is still living with hoyo, dump him
If he still talks to his exes, dump him
If he goes out too much, dump him
If he knows how many times Germany has won the World Cup, dump him
If a football advert comes on and you see a glint in his eye, dump him
If he has any games on his phone, dump him

Do not date children girls...unless your name is...nvm
:drakelaugh::deadmanny:

publicly dumped and humiliated.

He sincerely meant that he would be out soon. Not that he would be true to his words. But she was being a for no good reason. If she wasn't pregnant I would find this hilarious lol

Now that the key provider is in jail and his stream is banned from twitch, how will they make money? Mess all around.

@ranchup

He has also been sacked by his new employer Telstra who hired him as a gamer whiz, that’s not important, what’s more important is him to learn from his mistakes and how he can re-establish the trust and love of his family. His three year old daughter who came to him while playing a game live and wanted his attention called him, ‘look daddy’ to show him something, he called her, ‘go away fu...ing c...t.’. Who is he providing for?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My brother use to be addicted to counter strike when he was younger.
But he grew out of it.

Now just like me he usually plays just console games every once in awhile.

I was really interested in getting the new red dead they came out recently.

Since I don’t play as much as I did when I was younger. I have gained a new interest in playing really good single player games. One of the most recent games I purchased was Wolfenstein new colossus. It’s a good game where you can kill nazis

:drakelaugh::deadmanny:

publicly dumped and humiliated.
Do you play any games currently?

Men with games addiction don't even have the will power to put food in their stomach, let alone be good fathers or husbands.

It's obvious that pregnant wife of his has been suffering well before he even put hands on her.
Why did she choose him? I'm tired of women acting like the don't have options. The pickiest creatures all of a sudden can't choose to leave an abusive man and instead have children with him. That relationship was doomed from the start.

Why did she choose him? I'm tired of women acting like the don't have options. The pickiest creatures all of a sudden can't choose to leave an abusive man and instead have children with him. That relationship was doomed from the start.

I can't talk for this couple as I don't know the dynamic of their relationship and tbh they both seem a mess.

However, you need to understand that abusive people are rarely ever abusive in the begining.

Usually, they are very charming and charismatic. Once, they realise their victim is hooked and in love, they start by isolating their partner so that they rely on them and them only. This an effective tool of an abuser due to the fact that we are much weaker without our support systems. Then they proceed to plant seeds of insecurity so that their partner developes low self esteem and self loathing.

Furthermore, fear is another factor that makes people stay. I was shocked to find out that most women killed by abusive husbands are murdered after they leave them. It's very easy for us to berate these women for not leaving, when the reality is a lot of women do and they end up dead.

Victim blaming does nothing, nor does it stop women from getting abused. Charming and charismatic people can pull wool over your eyes. There are probably men you know who you would vouch for that are terrorising their families on a regular basis.

The point i'm making is that you never know what happens behind closed doors nor do you really know someone unless you live with them. That goes for both men and women.

doqon guy.

something tells me it isn't he first time.

youtube will probably demonetize his videos now.

I say he shouldn't get a job, let the kids starve since she caused him to lose his job.

both are guilty.

Yaquub

She was 16 years old and he was 20 when they met. it is easy to impress a dhoocil of 16. He was a bum and she motivated him to seek education and that is how he became an I.T worker.

@Knowles

Do you know the similarity of the women haters here and this bloke? His dad abandoned him and his brother when they were children. The product of a deadbeat dad. Son like father.

Do you play any games currently?

Jerome

Occasionally, only when I'm in Melbourne visiting friends.

Last edited:
She did that on purpose, just to get him arrested. Now she regrets it, because she got the person providing for the family arrested. :bell:

I'm not taking any sides, since both of these people are in the wrong. They both used physical violence. Their relationship is toxic, and they're the worst parents to their young children.

The wife shouldn't disturbed her husband while he was at work, and instead should have talked about this off-screen. But i guess she had her own agenda going for her, and now it caused them a huge problem. :mjlol:

She did that on purpose, just to get him arrested. Now she regrets it, because she got the person providing for the family arrested. :bell:

I'm not taking any sides, since both of these people are in the wrong. They both used physical violence. Their relationship is toxic, and they're the worst parents to their young children.

The wife shouldn't disturbed her husband while he was at work, and instead should have talked about this off-screen. But i guess she had her own agenda going for her, and now it caused them a huge problem. :mjlol:

@Kaiser

He wasn't working per/se, he has fans and followers that he plays for them 8 hours a day. He works for a big telecom company here which they sacked him pending on his case. What's left of his time are few hours of sleeping. Why can't she nag him to spend few hours with his young family? He called his 3 year old, "fu..ing c..nt", She only said to him, 'look daddy'. Come on guys.

@Kaiser

He wasn't working per/se, he has fans and followers that he plays for them 8 hours a day. He works for a big telecom company here which they sacked him pending on his case. What's left of his time are few hours of sleeping. Why can't she nag him to spend few hours with his young family? He called his 3 year old, "fu..ing c..nt", She only said to him, 'look daddy'. Come on guys.
Live streaming is still work, not only do people donate him money, he also gets money from twitch ad revenue. She literally came and disturbed his work, she could have waited until he was done.

Also him calling his cildren "f*cking c*nt* is indeed wrong, and not something a parent should say. But let's be real here, they came from australia, these people use the word c*nt as much as they breath. The word has lost it's true meaning a very long time ago, now it became something they say when they're annoyed. :lolbron:

Live streaming is still work, not only do people donate him money, he also gets money from twitch ad revenue. She literally came and disturbed his work, she could have waited until he was done.

Also him calling his cildren "f*cking c*nt* is indeed wrong, and not something a parent should say. But let's be real here, they came from australia, these people use the word c*nt as much as they breath. The word has lost it's true meaning a very long time ago, now it became something they say when they're annoyed. :lolbron:

@Kaiser

The last time I heard that word I was in grade 8 from some Lebanese students and don’t lecture me on Australians and that word. Only bogans and people you don’t want to associate with like alcoholics and junkies use it. Not a self respecting Aussie. This guy should’ve given priority to his family and not his fans. No ifs or buts.

@Kaiser

The last time I heard that word I was in grade 8 from some Lebanese students and don’t lecture me on Australians and that word. Only bogans and people you don’t want to associate with like alcoholics and junkies use it. Not a self respecting Aussie. This guy should’ve given priority to his family and not his fans. No ifs or buts.
I'm basing this on a simple observation sxb. A lot of the australians i have met and talked with online, clearly can't let go of this word out of their mouth. It has also become a australian stereotype of some sort. :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm basing this on a simple observation sxb. A lot of the australians i have met and talked with online, clearly can't let go of this word out of their mouth. It has also become a australian stereotype of some sort. :siilaanyolaugh:

@Kaiser

People say all sorts of swearing words incognito, but honestly speaking, it’s considered a vile word that you won’t hear from sane and sober people. That horrible swear word originated from England and now, it is more popular with the British rather than with us. Didn’t you hear about the racist rant chelsea supporters recently called Sterling, the Man City player? Google.

@Kaiser

People say all sorts of swearing words incognito, but honestly speaking, it’s considered a vile word that you won’t hear from sane and sober people. That horrible swear word originated from England and now, it is more popular with the British rather than with us. Didn’t you hear about the racist rant chelsea supporters recently called Sterling, the Man City player? Google.
Not really, what did he call him?. :ohdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.